“Best hotel for the money I have ever stayed in” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #12 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Luling, Louisiana
“Best hotel for the money I have ever stayed in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2010

My wife and I went to the Gulf Coast for a quick get-away and heard that the Four Points had just recently opened and was offering good room rates. The location and the room rate were both very good so we booked for a nights stay. We found an absolute jewel. The hotel itself is very modern and attractive with a good atmosphere. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The room was very spacious and well designed. We had a fantastic meal in G.T.'s (their restaurent). The service was wonderful. The food was absolutely great (we are from New Orleans and are used to getting great food), good portions very well prepared with reasonable prices. The service was just wonderful as well. The chef and manager both came out to chat and made us feel very welcome. We are certainly coming back and would most highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

258 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Daphne, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

The hotel is located right off the expressway on Beach Blvd. and very convenient. The staff is second to none. The shuttle runs between the casinos, restaurants - wherever you want to go. The room was comfortable, quiet, very clean and new. By the way, please try the restaurant - fantastic kitchen staff. We sampled the shrimp bruschetta, the red fish and rib eye steak entrees. Wonderfully prepared with sauces that only a well trained kitchen staff can pull off.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
TENNEESSEE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2010

My wife and I spent five days here. We did not want to stay at the casino because the rooms all smell of cigars and cigarettes. We spent our time site seeing, New Orleans is a great day trip, for example.
I cannot say enough about the staff. From the moment we arrived we felt welcomed and at home. We asked for a list of things to see and do, we received a customized list that was totally on target. Thanks again!
This is a new hotel and it has a few things to shake out, but nothing that should ruin an experienced travelers visit.
The restaurant menu is small but complete.One night the staff reopened the kitchen for me when I came back late with the munchies. Thank you again.
We travel twice a year every year and we know that spending a lot of money dose not guarantee a pleasant stay. Trust me when I say that a staff with poor attitudes will make you dread coming back to the hotel to rest and that this WILL ruin your vacation.
That said, this staff has the right attitude and only wants to please the guest. The rest is up to the traveler.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
KennyGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard, responded to this review, October 25, 2010
Thank you for the kudos! I will make sure our AWESOME staff is aware of your comments. We appreciate sharing your experience on tripadvisor. Look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2010

We stayed here three nights over the weekend. I had reserved a room for Fri-Mon. I realized we wouldn't be arriving in Biloxi until around 6 a.m. Saturday. I called the hotel to let them know not to cancel my reservations. When we arrived and I told the hostess my name, she had a note with all the details of my late arrival and exactly what she needed to do. I had originally reserved a room through Priceline, so I had no idea what kind of room I had until I called the hotel. It was a city view room. I asked the hostess for a gulf view room and she gave me one at no extra charge, and it was even a corner room with an extra window. The check in process was smooth and probably took less than five minutes. Yes, if you use a debit card they will put a hold on it of $50 per day. That's pretty standard for nicer hotels that accept debit cards. The only places I've been that don't do holds on debit cards are Days Inn/ Motel 6/ Super 8 type chains.

The rooms were very clean. They do not feature a fridge or microwave, but do have a coffee pot. The bathroom is nice. They were having hot water issues and it was taking a really long time for the water to get hot, but they put a note under our door on Sunday evening letting us know the water would be unavailable in the late night hours because they're working on the issue. I'm confident that they'll work on the issue until it's fixed.

The gulf view is very nice from the higher floors. Yes, there is a road in front of it, but the view was actually much better than the gulf view room I had at the Beau Rivage last year. A lot of hotels in Biloxi advertise gulf view rooms, but it's somewhat deceiving when you actually get the room and realize you have to go out on a balcony or something and crane your head 90 degrees around a building. In the Four Points, you can lay in bed and see the gulf.

The pool and hot tub are also very nice....they offer a cabinet of towels, the pool never closes, and it's huge.

It was also a short walk to the Beau Rivage from our room. Although, the only way I saw to get across the street was to walk across Beach Boulevard. That's a little treacherous after a few drinks at the Beau.

The hotel is quiet for the most part and it's non-smoking. It's a nice change of pace for people who go to casinos to gamble and don't want to deal with the loud and/or smoking patrons at the end of the night.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
KennyGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard, responded to this review, October 21, 2010
Thanks for describing our gulf views. It is really a wow factor for our guests.
Montgomery, Alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2010

We went to celebrate our 23rd Anniversary. The bathroom door was an issue, as it allowed for no privacy. No hot water, my husband ran the water for 10 to 15 minutes just to get luke warm water. You could hear conversations in the next room and from the hallway. Not to mention the linen, which makes this loud rustling noise every time you turned over or moved, which woke us up several times. I had to chase the comforter all night as it kept sliding off the end of the bed. For a new hotel and the price, I expected better.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
KennyGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard, responded to this review, October 18, 2010
We are glad you chose Four Points Biloxi for your special day. I am disappointed that you found some of the conditions less than expected. Our hot water system has been modified to provide an adequate supply of hot water on demand and I will ensure this is checked on. Your comments regarding our crisp sheets will be reviewed to see if we can find a way to provide a supply of softer sheets as an alternative. We hope to see you again.
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2010

I stayed at Four Points while visiting and what a suprise! Toni at the front desk upgraded me to a room that had the best views I have ever seen of Biloxi with views of the casino row and the moon over the Gulf. The rooms were so clean and I was welcomed by associates frequently that made me feel like I was home away from home. Toni suggested I dine at the restaurant and I was pampered like a queen by Johnny. Enjoying a glass of wine on the outside terrace was terrific. This is my new hotel of choice. One more thing I did not use the pool because I did not have a swimsuit but the pool was large and sparkling clean and they had a big jacuzzi area. Looked fun for next time.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for you kind words. We are happy you enjoyed the nice views and clean room. Also, you are not alone in having a great restaurant experience as we are becoming one of the popular spots in Biloxi. I will be sure to share your compliments with Toni and Johnny as they are two of our finest associates. We look forward to welcoming you again when you visit Biloxi.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2010 via mobile

Me and my fiancé absolutely loved this hotel! We stayed for cruisin the coast and the staff definitely had they're stuff together. We even got a complimentary cruisin the coast towel! Our room was very clean. Even the all white bathroom! The only thing I could complain about would be the bathroom door. But it's easy to overlook considering how well the rest if the hotel was presented. The beds were so comfortable! The staff was very friendly. We ate dinner at the hotel restaurant and it was very good and well priced. Shout outs to Akeem(I think that's how you spell it). We plan to stay there again next year!

• Stayed October 2010

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard? Share your experiences!