I checked into this hotel without a reservation during the last few weeks of summer break (peak season). The experience at this hotel is the epitome of hospitality. The staff was truly amazing namely the Manager (Matthew), the front desk clerk (Toni), and the restaurant staff. The hotel is brand new boasting modern contemporary decor both hip and trendy. It's located directly across the street from the beach and within walking (5 minutes) distance to large casinos. The atmosphere of the hotel is suitable for family or those just coming to relax.
I was given a room on the high floor and the room was excellent! The hallways and room smelled so good.
Matthew extended a gracious and very reasonable rate upon check-in. I was very tired and suffering from a bad headache. The restaurant staff served me a delicious dinner in the restaurant even before it was open for dinner. Anne (I think was her name) was just arriving for her shift and happily greeted and seated me for service. I also ordered room service for breakfast and it arrived right on time. The delivery person even reminded me the gratuity was already included on the bill so I won't overtip. This is unusual because room service delivery staff will generally accept additional tips without saying a word.
Considering the number of requests I had the staff here never told me "no". The attitude of everyone was very accomodating. The value of this stay was incredible considering there are other larger supposedly more ritzier hotel/casinos. There was no pretentiousness and I will definitely stay here when in Biloxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard is conveniently located on some of the area's most popular beaches. In addition, we offer 2 onsite meeting rooms. Our hotel is taking extraordinary steps to stay ahead of the changing needs of hotel travelers. The hotel will be undergoing a renovation between February to May 2015 to make major improvements and enable our guest to enjoy an experience that promises greater comfort and enhanced productivity. We will take great strides during the renovation to ensure our guests' comfort and continued satisfaction. While staying with us, take advantage of our close proximity to prominent area businesses, world-class attractions and the beautiful Biloxi beach! Our comfortable rooms provide plush bedding and contemporary furnishings. Food service will be available during the renovation. Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet ensures you are never out of touch. Once the multi-million dollar renovations are completed, the hotel will be branded as a DoubleTree by Hilton, featuring the famous DoubleTree cookie! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard
- Four Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard Hotel Biloxi