“Top Notch! Great value.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #10 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Sterling
“Top Notch! Great value.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Traveling with my husband for a family event in nearby Ocean Springs. Having come here many times we have stayed at most of the casino properties at least once but decided that this trip we wanted something a little easier. Mostly we wanted a place to relax, with a bar and pool but no hassling with valets or long walks through smokey casinos or shops. The Four Points Biloxi was just the ticket.

The entire staff was friendly and helpful. Every public space in the hotel is immaculate and the service in the bar and pool area was superb. Easy access in and out from Highway 90 and I-110 and two of the best casinos are within easy walking distance.

When I'm in town I like to invite my niece and nephew to spend time with us at the pool and have been frequently hassled by casino hotels for doing so even though I was spending gobs of money on food and drinks poolside for the whole crew. No such issues at Four Points. Totally cool with having the family enjoy the sunshine cool blue water.

Our room was clean, bright and comfortable with heavenly pillows and crisp white sheets. The bathroom was large, though I'll admit the sliding barn style door on the bathroom was a bit odd but got over it quickly because the shower had major water pressure was clean beyond compare.

We will enjoy returning to the Four Points again and encourage anyone who's traveling to Biloxi for a night or a week but not looking for the casino vibe to do the same. You'll be happy you did.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

267 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

We had an event at the Four Points Biloxi a weeks ago and had a wonderful experience. All the staff were extremely friendly and the rooms very large and clean. The location and views are incredible. The event went extremely well, food and drinks all great and they worked hard to make sure we had everything we needed. We will definitely use this hotel again and I would strongly recommend the Four Points Biloxi to anyone.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Amy_Poe, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Logan M,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and let us know about your experience. We are so happy to hear that your event went off without a hitch, and we are so grateful for your business. We hope you will come back and stay with us again soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Great location next to the much more expensive hotels with casinos. Great restaurant and staff-- The food was very good southern cuisine. The Lobby was well decorated. We did not use the pool but it looked nice. We did not have a beach view but the parking lot side view was ok if in higher floor.

• Stayed June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Bernard is the man, so if you meet him (one of the employees) give him a warm greeting. Everything was great to be honest. Nice rooms, awesome beds, friendly hotel staff, easy beach access, easy casino access. I was here with a large group and the restaurant, especially the ladies at the bar, handled everything excellently. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again if I was driving through the area again. Oh and shuttle service to the bars. What a plus. He cleaning staff was also very happy and friendly- that says a lot. Easy 5 stars... Except there was no free breakfast :(

Room Tip: Get a higher floor room with even numbers. Welcome to a great view
Mobile, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

We stayed 2 nights for my bachelorette party and paid for 2 rooms both nights. It was the worst experience at a hotel. This was supposed to be a fun-filled, problem-free, and all-around wonderful weekend. Instead, it was full of disappointment. Firstly, the hotel restaurant was terrible in all aspects. We wasted 2.5 hrs at lunch because of horrible service. We were the only table. Our drinks were left empty, and the water was tap. Lemons were required to mask the taste. It took 15 min just to receive 3 cocktails. We waited at least 50 min for our food to arrive. There was no communication from the server as to what was taking so long. We were very hungry. She seemed to avoid us the entire time. When the food finally arrived, it was bland. The gumbo tasted as though it had just been prepared. It was barely warm. The okra and tomatoes were still raw. I had the club spinach wrap. It was mostly lettuce. I had to dip it in the remoulade (aioli) just to give it some flavor. We were so hungry that we ate the food, despite how flavorless it was. Shortly after receiving our food, we were asked if we wanted our checks or dessert. We opted for dessert. The bananas foster cheesecake was just a small slice covered in caramel sauce and three slices of uncooked banana for plate garnish. The Mississippi mud pie was vanilla ice cream between two unwarmed brownies, topped with marshmallows barely browned and very chewy. The server then took another 15-20 min to pick up our checks and then another 15-20 min just to return them. We were still the only table in the restaurant. I am in the business of hospitality, and I expect to be appreciated as a guest should when I am on the other end. It takes much disappointment for me to complain. I complained to the front desk, but I was told there is never a manager on duty on the weekends, during what I assume is the busiest time for a hotel. So, the employee was not able to do anything for my friends or myself. She asked the restaurant supervisor to come over and she offered us $10 coupons for breakfast the next day and for champagne, fruit, and cheese to be sent to my room. That was greatly appreciated. However, the next day we gave the restaurant one more chance. Upon arriving at the hostess stand, we waited for 15-20 and still no one had even acknowledged our group. I proceeded again to the front desk to explain the situation and that the coupons were appreciated, but completely useless if we would have the same experience as the previous day. The excuse offered was that the other girl did not show up to work because she was in church. It appeared as though the restaurant had been busy for breakfast. There were many dirty tables still, with most dishes on them and lots of guests still sitting. That would have been too much for even 2 servers to handle, especially since 2 couldn't handle the day before when there were no other tables. My assumption is that no one in the restaurant takes their job seriously and it is severely understaffed. They seem to care nothing about their guests or hospitality. When someone is in a place of business, they should be viewed as guests, not customers or numbers. So, one should do everything to make sure their guests are well taken care of, especially when guests are paying them and contributing to their job. Great experiences will be told to very few, whereas bad experiences will be spread around tremendously!!! Our driver on Saturday night was extremely rude. The shuttle service was appreciated, but she was awful. She seemed to hate her job, although she makes at least the federa minimum wage(not server minimum wage that is $2.13/hr) and cash tips. The other driver we had was very nice. Also, on the first night of our arrival, the manager on duty was rude and snappy to my friends. I was disappointed that it is springtime and the hotel pool and hottub were still drained. Our rooms were $200+USD per night and there was not even a refrigerator in our room. On a positive note, the hotel front desk service and employees that deliver items to guest rooms were very friendly and accommodating. The beds and pillows were comfortable. The shuttle service was greatly appreciated.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Amy_Poe, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear AFord2014,
I am so sorry to hear that your experience at the Four Points Biloxi was not a positive one. I completely understand your frustration with the service you experienced in the restaurant and the lack of customer service you appeared to experience. I appreciate you taking the time to write this review and let us know about the issues that you encountered so that we can address them for future guest stays. I have passed this review along to the management team so that they are aware, but I would encourage you to reach out to the general manager, Kenny Glavan (Kenny.glavan@fourpointsbiloxi.com) who would be more than happy to discuss the issues that you faced and help resolve the matter in anyway that he can. Again, I am so sorry to hear that your experience at the hotel ruined your bachelorette party, but I hope the rest of your time in Biloxi was a much better experience.
Jackson, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

This property is a former apartment complex that was redone post Katrina and made into a hotel. It is one block from the Beau Rivage and has easy access from I-110. Access and egress from and to Highway 90 is more complicated, especially egress heading east on 90.. Walking across the highway is on the iffy side because traffic is generally heavy.

Hotel lobby is very nice. Helpful staff. Minor problem: we had asked for an upper floor room away from the elvators and ice machines. The y put us in a room that was so close to each of those that there was only one room that could have been closer. Fortunately, the elevator and ice were located such that the extra noise generally associated with those did not come into play. Room was very quiet and everything worked well. Water pressure was a little low, but that could not have been the fault of the hotel.

We vistied the bar named "Bst Brews" which is very misleading unless you think Blue Moon is a best of anything.

Overall, the room was clean, the views were great, the housekeeping was done well, the front desk was helpful, and everything worked. Hard to complaint about anything there.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Auburn, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I stayed 3 nights and they've got the most comfy beds ever! The hotel is convenient to everything in the area and has been recently updated. We ate at the restaurant and were pleasantly surprised: the food was really good & fresh, very nice waitress, and was priced extremely reasonable for a hotel! This place had a very happy vibe to it and the staff were really helpful/friendly, amazing housekeeping who kept our room restocked and never were intrusive.
The beach is directly across the street and we got this room on Priceline for only $58 per night. The casinos were charging upwards of $200 and this hotel was a great alternative. Rooms and halls were quiet, everyone whether a guest or staff member were super friendly.
I will definitely stay here again when in the area, great hotel for an amazing price!

Room Tip: Beach view rooms are much more expensive- being that the beach is literally across the street, save...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Amy_Poe, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Dear Rita R.,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and let us know about your stay in Biloxi. It sounds like your stay was a really positive experience, which makes us very happy to hear. We are glad to hear that the talent members were very helpful and exceeded your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard? Share your experiences!