Stayed at the Four Points in Biloxi for a family wedding. We arrived on Friday and stayed until Sunday. The staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms nice and clean and very comfortable. Beds were great. We asked for a hair dryer when we arrived and it was delivered promptly. Large seating area for visiting in lobby area. Pool nice but right next to highway. Privacy screen but a little noisy. Very nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Biloxi Beach Boulevard Hotel, formerly Four Points by Sheraton, is taking extraordinary steps to stay ahead of the changing needs of hotel travelers and undergoing a renovation through the end of the year. This multi-million dollar improvement will allow our hotel to emerge as the new DoubleTree by Hilton in December 2015. We are taking great strides during this time to ensure all guests are comfortable, can function with east and will remain in control of their experience at the hotel. Please plan to stay with us and enjoy our non-casino atmosphere that is conveniently located on some of the area's most popular beaches. In addition, we offer 2 onsite meeting rooms. Take advantage of our close proximity to prominent area businesses and world-class attractions. Our comfortable rooms provide plush bedding and contemporary furnishings. Food service will be available during the renovation. Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet ensures you are never out of touch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Biloxi Beach Boulevard Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard
- Four Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard Hotel Biloxi