We were pleasantly surprised when we checked in to this hotel. The hotel isn't new, but it is very clean and well maintained. The front desk staff were pleasant. The lobby and common areas were beautifully done. The outdoor pool area was very nice and great for hanging out or even eating. The room was spectacular! We were on the 9th floor and we had a corner room with a wonderful ocean view. It was large with a comfy chair, side table, desk and chair and very comfortable beds. We did miss the fride, microwave and free breakfast, but gladly traded those for the wonderful experience at this hotel. It is just off Beach Blvd., which is the main road that runs along the beach and is very busy. We walked across the street the the Beau Rivage for dinner, but I recommend driving. It was difficult. We loved this hotel and will probably go back.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard
- Four Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard Hotel Biloxi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard is conveniently located on some of the area's most popular beaches. In addition, we offer 2 onsite meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.