I stayed in this hotel one night in July. I received a great rate online.
The good: the check-in was simple and easy. There is parking right by the building and ample parking even for larger vehicles. Our hotel room was clean and quite a nice size. The modern design of the sliding door to the bathroom is not a good choice. Our door slide back and forth (cute) however, not really allowing for any privacy when one is in the bathroom.
The room got as cool as we needed it to, we always had hot water and good water pressure when showering and we all slept very nicely which is the most important.
The location is pretty nice-easy to get to and down the street from a fairly nice part of the Biloxi public beach area.
The Bad: The beach area directly across the street isn't kept clean and I would recommend driving a bit down closer to Gulfport for beach time.
The pool area at the hotel was very crowded. The pool and hot tub area were not cleaned during the afternoon/evening hours that we were there. It was not very pleasant. Lots of smoking and cigarette butts on the pool deck. It was NOT a very kid-friendly scene; at least, not that afternoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard is conveniently located on some of the area's most popular beaches. In addition, we offer 2 onsite meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard
- Four Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard Hotel Biloxi