“Great stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Branson West, Missouri
“Great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We moved here after a bad experience at a different hotel. It was very nice. The beds were very comfortable, the room was large enough, and there was a great view of the gulf from our room. The staff was friendly and accomodating, and our sheets were changed daily.

• Stayed June 2013
Mel_Garber, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear jamier,
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about our hotel with us. We are glad we could accommodate you during your stay and that you found your guest room to be welcoming and comfortable. We hope to see you back on your next visit to the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
D'iaberville, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Let me explain something to you Mr. or Mrs. reader. This hotel is literally one of the worst "nice" hotels that I have ever stayed at. I hate being negative. I am not a negative person. I also hate the entitled state that we as Americans have adopted. Having said that, these people advertise a "Great Stay". Im here to tell you its not. I really dont know where to begin. Lets just start with parking.

To get into the hotel you have to
1. Turn immediately off the interstate and risk getting rearended.
2. Merge into the 10 yard turn lane from a busy street
3. or Travel through the "Ghetto hood" to come in from the other side.

Once you have arrived in the parking lot there is no over hang in case its raining. (Which happens alot in Biloxi) So youre forced to park your car way away and lug your stuff through the parking lot that is way to tight being careful not to hit any cars that youre walking between. Parking also goes way out and extends into the "Hood" region. I never feel safe leaving my car here.

Once youre inside it does seem like a nice hotel. The staff was borderline friendly.

I get to my room and its sweltering hot. I turn the thermostat down to 67 to get it nice and cool because its hot down here. Ive been here 7 days and it still has yet to drop below 75. Very frustrating.

Everyday the "Cleaning" people come by and since I have been here the sheets have not been changed.

The TV is really small and the cabinets are strangely designed with very unpractical access to the compartments.

I went down one evening to eat in the lobby at the restaurant and the prices that these people are charging for their food and drink is nothing short of absurd. They wanted 20 dollars for a plate of shrimp and pasta. I paid 12.50 for a small glass of scotch. Nevermind the fact that I had to explain to the waitress the difference between bourbon and scotch.

I can deal with all that. All those things I can look over but the kicker of it all was the internet access. Their internet is something out of the stone age. The first night I was here I tried to get on. I brought up my browser and was never prompted for any access. I had no connection. Forget the fact that I had important emails to read/send for work the next day. So I break down and call customer service. After 30 minutes...THIRTY MINUTES!! I finally get someone who ends up telling me that the hotel's servers are down and they cant give me a time frame as to when they would be up again. I was livid. So the next day after work I come home and I am finally able to get on. This internet is the slowest thing I have ever seen. I have honestly had faster and more stable dial up connections. I really dont know how I am able to submit this review because I am using said internet. It really is bad. THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR SOMEONE ON BUSINESS.

I would recommend sleeping on the beach before sleeping in these pitiful excuses for beds. They have spring beds from the 80's that they are passing as comfortable beds. I wake up each morning worse off than the last.

I really cant tell you how bad this hotel is. I definitely wouldnt recommend this rat hole to any person I knew. Or any enemy for that matter. Its almost worth it for you to stay here just to see how bad it really is. This really is the worst stay I have ever had. Ive had better stays in motels on the sides of highways. And this is supposed to be a beach resort. It is not my friend. If any resort, it needs to be your LAST RESORT.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Mel_Garber, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Zac S,
We apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay with us. We would like the opportunity to discuss these matters in further detail with you, please contact our General Manager, Kenny Glavan at kenny.glavan@fourpointsbiloxi.com.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Transferred here after a bad experience at another hotel. This hotel is amazing. Right on the beach. Close to awesome casinos. Pool was nice & clean. Hot tub was like heaven. Bartenders will deliver you drinks and food to the poolside. Restaurant in the hotel looked sooo good. Will go back to Biloxi just to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We booked a room block for our out-of-town wedding guests at Four Points Biloxi. Everyone enjoyed their stay! The hotel is non-smoking and very convenient to all of the fun in Biloxi. We also had our day-after brunch on the poolside patio and the chef did a great job with all of the food. We really enjoyed the hotel and would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Mel_Garber, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear Victoria B,
It's great to hear you enjoyed our hotel and accommodations during your stay for the recent wedding you attended. We hope you will return for a relaxing visit to the beach soon!
Mandeville, LA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Spent a really nice weekend at the Four Points by Sheraton in Biloxi. It's a great location, literally across the highway from the beach and a very short walk to a very large, popular casino. The décor is quite modern, trendy and cheerful. Rooms are very nice size - ask for a gulf-view. There is a nice flat screen TV with several channels. The large pool is adjacent to the street with a view of the gulf. Plenty of seating area around the pool. There is a very nice lobby, bar and restaurant. Although the restaurant service is a bit slow, they staff tries hard and are very friendly. The cleaning staff is also friendly and accommodating. Negatives: No microwave or room fridge (strange for a family resort location). Also there is no chest of drawers (there is plenty of room for one). They give you 3 small canvas bins to store your folding clothes and underwear (trendy but not very practical). In the bathroom, although a nice size, the sink top doesn't reach to the walls on either side, so there's not enough room to put your toiletries and things tend to drop off the counter. Free on-site parking. Overall, a very good hotel in a good location. I'd go back.

Room Tip: The back side room are a little quieter, but the pool/gulf view is the way to go.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

My wife and I stayed here this past weekend. We came to Biloxi for a police motorcycle skills competition. We arrived Friday, May 31st around 8:30pm and checked out June 2nd at noon. I first like the location, when I-110 ends you hang a right and there the hotel is. The front desk was friendly upon arriving. We were first given a room on the 10th floor which looked beautiful but when we were about to go eat we noticed the door did not catch allowing you to push on it and you had access to our room. We called the front desk and giving us another room was seamlessly. I applaud the front desk for this. We went down to meet them by our new room on the fifth floor and they had a staff member bring us our new keys. This room was just as beautiful. I would say the decor is modern and minimal. The bathroom is bright white. I liked the fact it had an under mount sink with exposed storage baskets with towels underneath. The shower head felt great every morning and night. The beds had white linen and the beds were very comfortable. The desk was built into the wall unit which allowed you to push it away when not in use which allowed for more room. Free bottled water is offered in room. The lobby is also decorated nicely and inviting to just hang out which we did Saturday night. Our room faced the parking lot but our friends had a great view of the gulf coast and the hotel pool which was awesome. We did have breakfast at the hotel Saturday morning and thought the prices were reasonable for a hotel of this quality. I would definitely stay here again when in Biloxi.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the gulf for spectacular views. Not sure if there is an added cost. If worried...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Mel_Garber, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear Recoveryguy72,
Thank for taking the time to share your positive feedback on our hotel. We're thrilled to hear of your satisfaction with our accommodations and our staff, I have passed your comments along to the hotel team so they may enjoy them as well. Thanks again and we hope to see you back in the near future!
Kenosha, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We love Biloxi. This past weekend was beautiful. The Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard is in a perfect location. You can walk to the beach. You can walk over to Beau Rivage or Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. The busiest Waffle House is a couple of blocks away. What more can you ask for? The staff is very pleasant and always ready to help you out. We were very happy with our stay this past weekend.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard? Share your experiences!