Spent a really nice weekend at the Four Points by Sheraton in Biloxi. It's a great location, literally across the highway from the beach and a very short walk to a very large, popular casino. The décor is quite modern, trendy and cheerful. Rooms are very nice size - ask for a gulf-view. There is a nice flat screen TV with several channels. The large pool is adjacent to the street with a view of the gulf. Plenty of seating area around the pool. There is a very nice lobby, bar and restaurant. Although the restaurant service is a bit slow, they staff tries hard and are very friendly. The cleaning staff is also friendly and accommodating. Negatives: No microwave or room fridge (strange for a family resort location). Also there is no chest of drawers (there is plenty of room for one). They give you 3 small canvas bins to store your folding clothes and underwear (trendy but not very practical). In the bathroom, although a nice size, the sink top doesn't reach to the walls on either side, so there's not enough room to put your toiletries and things tend to drop off the counter. Free on-site parking. Overall, a very good hotel in a good location. I'd go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard is conveniently located on some of the area's most popular beaches. In addition, we offer 2 onsite meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard
- Four Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard Hotel Biloxi