This lovely hotel stands right on the coast and is easy to get to off the freeway, just be prepared for a quick right turn.
The staff were very helpful and checked me in quickly.
The rooms are decorated in a nautical style, with striped curtains and lovely pictures. It worked well with the view of the water that I had.
The work station and tv are together, so a neck crick is on the cards if you watch and work like I do.
The bed is super comfortable, pillows are good and shower is excellent.
The towels are okay but forget the toiletries. There is no microwave or fridge. The luggage rack only works for soft-cases, a hard-case can't be supported on it.
There is a large free parking lot behind the hotel and a free shuttle to take you to the surrounding area restaurants and attractions.
A good base for exploring the Gulf Coast of Mississippi.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard
- Four Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard Hotel Biloxi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard is conveniently located on some of the area's most popular beaches. In addition, we offer 2 onsite meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.