“It was a decent Hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Crestview, Florida
“It was a decent Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one night when we went to Biloxi to see a concert and do some gambling. I booked the hotel about a month out and chose a room with a jacuzzi tub. I called the hotel before booking and asked if the tub was big enough for two or a standard tub. I was told "yes, it will fit two". Wrong answer. This was a bit of a disappointment. But, the tub was very comfortable for just myself.
When we arrived there was a line for check in and it took about 10 minutes. We had a room on the 9th floor overlooking the city and a king size bed. The bed and the pillows were very comfortable. We were gone for most of the evening until early hours of the morning. The hotel has a shuttle service that we took advantage of, having the driver drop us off where we were going and we called about 1:00 a.m. when we were ready to be picked back up. Pretty smooth and appreciated service.
I didn't give a higher rating for several reasons besides the hot tub. First, it could have been a bit cleaner. I always look at this and expecially bathrooms. Not bad, but not as clean as I expect a Sheraton to be. Second is the location. Walking back early evening before we took the shuttle, we felt the hotel had an area that would leave customers at risk if we were coming back in the dark and there was not sidewalk leading the the hotel so getting across the street to the parking lot of the hotel was a challenge. Finally, I could not download onto my kindle. They never mentioned wifi and I could not get appropriate information at 1:00 a.m. to download. I'm afraid I'm used to just being able to download anytime I stay at a hotel and I found this to be a bit of a pain.
I would stay here again because the price was not too bad, but I will look elsewhere first the next time I go to Biloxi.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
finnkeeper, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for your specific comments. We are glad you enjoyed our shuttle service and hope you will stay with us again the next time you visit Biloxi. We have an exciting lineup of spring and summertime events that I am sure you would enjoy. We have added increased bandwidth for Wi-fi users needing additional speed and I will ensure a better explanation on how to access will be available. Again I appreciate your feedback as it allows us to provide the best service and exceed the expectations of our guests.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Metairie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have stayed at the Four Points Sheridan in Biloxi several times and the staff at this hotel are always so professional and friendly. The desk staff and houskeeping are great but I must say the restaurant staff always remembers me when I walk in and are sure to invite me back after my meal. The food is always awesome and anytime another guest asks about where to eat I always recommend the hotels restaurant. Thanks you again for a great stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Rooms were clean, comfortable. View of the beach and River. Service was good. Breakfast brunch was not so good. Add toast. Have them add real potatoes. Replace the food that looks over cooked (those that have been out for awhile). Price hike for the Superbowl weekend was ridiculous

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
finnkeeper, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Glad you enjoyed our clean and sparlkling hotel. I want to appologize for our ffod quality...will assess and ensure we have a SUPER brunch for our next event and have met with our award winning restaurant team already to formulate an amazing menu.... we were trying to keep it consistent with a football theme and thought a basic breakfast with unlimited bloody mary's and mimosas would add value. We definitely listen to your responses and will do everthing to exceed your expectations. Thank you.
Edwardsville, Il.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Spent a couple of nights here in late January and found it to be delightful. The property sits at the interestion of Beach Blvd. and Interstate 110, very convient. It's an easy walk to the Beau Rivage and Hard Rock casinos. Registration was very fast and pleasant. I stayed in a king room that had plenty of room. The bathroom had very limited surface space on which to place personal care items. (FYI-The Biloxi water is very soft.) The room had no drawers for storage, just a couple of small cloth baskets. I found that very odd and inconvenient. The hotel sits across the road from the beach, but does have a very nice/spacious pool area that fronts Beach Blvd. The free wifi service is very pokey, they may be a paid upgrade available.I had breakfast in the dining room (actually on the patio area). Then menu is limited, but the food was well prepared and served by a couple of very pleasant servers. No in-room check out was offered. That necessitated a trip to the front desk. I found it odd that no receipt for room charges was offered, but I received an email confirming my charges later that AM. I would rate my overall experience very good, with some room for improvement.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Jackson, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

totally smoke free Hotel, on the beach,near malls, casinoes, good food, and lots of historical sites nearby........caution parking in the rear of casino small sign on the boluverard....."don't miss that turn....or you'll end up over the Bay....smile.....

Room Tip: south side is beach front....lots of traffic....but you can't hear it..!!!!!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Benton, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

We love the coziness of this hotel. The staff was so helpful and sweet. We felt right at home. The location is perfect for the view, the beach, the casinos and food. When we first checked in we were put in a room overlooking the parking lot. I asked if we could have a room overlooking the gulf and was immediately upgraded.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the gulf or you'll be looking at a parking lot.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Destin, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton Four Points for a one-night business trip. I was impressed with the friendly staff, clean rooms and great location.

The room / bathroom were spotless and well appointed. The bed was extremely comfortable and restful. I had a water-view room which was a pleasant.

The location of this hotel is within walking distance to a few casinos, which makes it very nice.

My only complaint about this hotel was the slow internet access. This Sheraton features free internet at 256k or faster internet (756k) for $7.95 / day. As I was on a business trip, I found the speed of the internet to be dismally slow and it took me much longer to get things done than it should have.

Outside of that, I'd recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard? Share your experiences!