My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one night when we went to Biloxi to see a concert and do some gambling. I booked the hotel about a month out and chose a room with a jacuzzi tub. I called the hotel before booking and asked if the tub was big enough for two or a standard tub. I was told "yes, it will fit two". Wrong answer. This was a bit of a disappointment. But, the tub was very comfortable for just myself.
When we arrived there was a line for check in and it took about 10 minutes. We had a room on the 9th floor overlooking the city and a king size bed. The bed and the pillows were very comfortable. We were gone for most of the evening until early hours of the morning. The hotel has a shuttle service that we took advantage of, having the driver drop us off where we were going and we called about 1:00 a.m. when we were ready to be picked back up. Pretty smooth and appreciated service.
I didn't give a higher rating for several reasons besides the hot tub. First, it could have been a bit cleaner. I always look at this and expecially bathrooms. Not bad, but not as clean as I expect a Sheraton to be. Second is the location. Walking back early evening before we took the shuttle, we felt the hotel had an area that would leave customers at risk if we were coming back in the dark and there was not sidewalk leading the the hotel so getting across the street to the parking lot of the hotel was a challenge. Finally, I could not download onto my kindle. They never mentioned wifi and I could not get appropriate information at 1:00 a.m. to download. I'm afraid I'm used to just being able to download anytime I stay at a hotel and I found this to be a bit of a pain.
I would stay here again because the price was not too bad, but I will look elsewhere first the next time I go to Biloxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard is conveniently located on some of the area's most popular beaches. In addition, we offer 2 onsite meeting rooms. Our hotel is taking extraordinary steps to stay ahead of the changing needs of hotel travelers. The hotel will be undergoing a renovation between February to May 2015 to make major improvements and enable our guest to enjoy an experience that promises greater comfort and enhanced productivity. We will take great strides during the renovation to ensure our guests' comfort and continued satisfaction. While staying with us, take advantage of our close proximity to prominent area businesses, world-class attractions and the beautiful Biloxi beach! Our comfortable rooms provide plush bedding and contemporary furnishings. Food service will be available during the renovation. Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet ensures you are never out of touch. Once the multi-million dollar renovations are completed, the hotel will be branded as a DoubleTree by Hilton, featuring the famous DoubleTree cookie! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard
- Four Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard Hotel Biloxi