Spent a couple of nights here in late January and found it to be delightful. The property sits at the interestion of Beach Blvd. and Interstate 110, very convient. It's an easy walk to the Beau Rivage and Hard Rock casinos. Registration was very fast and pleasant. I stayed in a king room that had plenty of room. The bathroom had very limited surface space on which to place personal care items. (FYI-The Biloxi water is very soft.) The room had no drawers for storage, just a couple of small cloth baskets. I found that very odd and inconvenient. The hotel sits across the road from the beach, but does have a very nice/spacious pool area that fronts Beach Blvd. The free wifi service is very pokey, they may be a paid upgrade available.I had breakfast in the dining room (actually on the patio area). Then menu is limited, but the food was well prepared and served by a couple of very pleasant servers. No in-room check out was offered. That necessitated a trip to the front desk. I found it odd that no receipt for room charges was offered, but I received an email confirming my charges later that AM. I would rate my overall experience very good, with some room for improvement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard is conveniently located on some of the area's most popular beaches. In addition, we offer 2 onsite meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard
- Four Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard Hotel Biloxi