My expectations were low but I was very pleasantly surprised by how clean the lobby area was kept and the very good location. It was walking distance to the Beau Rivage which was nice to be able to gamble but to get away from the smoke and atmosphere. A complaint was there were no drawers to put your clothes and the hanging rod was not horizontal (left to right) but went from back of the wall to the front. I felt like it was some type of European type of furniture with baskets to store your clothes. The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast at their small restaurant was good. We had 3 rooms and my father's door would not close tightly - he complained and it did not get fixed. He went down the next day to complain again and they finally moved him. The doors are very heavy but it was as if the door had been bent and not aligned properly so it would not close. The Lobby area outside the restaurant was nice as we could get together and play games and talk. I would definitely go back as I feel like the positives outweighed the negatives of any casino smoked filled hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard is conveniently located on some of the area's most popular beaches. In addition, we offer 2 onsite meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard
- Four Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard Hotel Biloxi