We spent 3 nights here. The staff, especially Angela, Jeana, and Maddie, were so hospitable it more than made up for the train whistles every morning at 6:30 am. We had dinner all 3 nights in the restaurant and room service for breakfast twice. All of our dinners were very good and, while the breakfast food was fine, the presentation was inconsistant. The 1st day we weren't given ketchup or salt and pepper and the 2nd day I had to call back down to get our coffee. The girl working that morning (Richelle) told me that since I hadn't actually asked for the coffee it wasn't delivered -but it was included on the menu as part of the price of our breakfast and it had arrived the first morning. This was annoying. Our room was spacious, the beds were comfortable and our maid service was great. The room rates were very reasonable. The location was convenient to all the Beach Boulevard attractions - too bad they don't have direct access to the beach! If we ever have a chance to return to Biloxi we would probably stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard Hotel Biloxi
- 4 Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard
- Four Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard is conveniently located on some of the area's most popular beaches. In addition, we offer 2 onsite meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.