“Good Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
kingston, ny
“Good Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We spent 3 nights here. The staff, especially Angela, Jeana, and Maddie, were so hospitable it more than made up for the train whistles every morning at 6:30 am. We had dinner all 3 nights in the restaurant and room service for breakfast twice. All of our dinners were very good and, while the breakfast food was fine, the presentation was inconsistant. The 1st day we weren't given ketchup or salt and pepper and the 2nd day I had to call back down to get our coffee. The girl working that morning (Richelle) told me that since I hadn't actually asked for the coffee it wasn't delivered -but it was included on the menu as part of the price of our breakfast and it had arrived the first morning. This was annoying. Our room was spacious, the beds were comfortable and our maid service was great. The room rates were very reasonable. The location was convenient to all the Beach Boulevard attractions - too bad they don't have direct access to the beach! If we ever have a chance to return to Biloxi we would probably stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
finnkeeper, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you for taking time to provide some great feedback on your stay and experience during your visit to Biloxi. Glad you enjoyed our service and I will ensure our coffee service is clear when delivering room service. Look forward to welcoming you again soon.

266 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Borås, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Nice clean hotel with quite big rooms. The restaurant was so so, try to go somewhere else. Nice location and free parking. Would recommend to anyone visiting Biloxi if not wishing to stay at a casino. Walking distance to Hard Rock andBeau Rivage casinos.

Room Tip: Room with sea view is nice
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Hollywood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

This Hotel was a great place to stay in the Biloxi area. The restaurant downstairs put out some great food. I also had room service one night and the food came up hot. That is usually not the case in a lot of Hotels. Great view of the Gulf too. Although I used to work for Starwood be advised that this is an honest and unbiased review.

• Stayed October 2012
Athens,TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

The entire staff was very nice and extended Southern Hospitality. We has a Gulf View that was just gorgeous! The room was clean and the bed was super comfy. Don't think we could have found a better location with such a welcoming atmosphere. The restaurant was excellent, even if it was a little over our budget.
We did have one issue with the safe not opening, but it was resolved
quickly.

Room Tip: Always ask for the Gulf View!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

The hotel and the room was nice. For the location, the price was very fair. I was very pleased with my stay. I will definitely return to this hotel the next time I am in the area. The staff was also very friendly

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

Sanford, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

My first trip to Biloxi for work.i didn't know what to expect but was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is located across from the beach and very near some good-restaurants and casinos. The hotel and staff were great. I usually stay at Hilton properties but I'm glad I went for a change of pace. I'll be staying here again when I come back.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Rome, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

The room was so nice and clean. The housekeepers were so very nice and polite and very helpful. the towels and sheets were nice and bright and smelled so clean. I was very satisfied with my room. The only thing that made me unhappy was my experience in the restaurant. The service was slow. the staff had on stained and dirty uniforms. They were not friendly. they basically ignored me and i had to wait to be waited on and then even longer to be served. they were extremely unprofessional and rude.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the beach
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard

Address: 940 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530
Location: United States > Mississippi > Biloxi
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 On the Beach Hotel in Biloxi
Hotel Class:3 star — Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard 3*
The Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard is conveniently located on some of the area's most popular beaches. In addition, we offer 2 onsite meeting rooms. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Four Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard Hotel Biloxi
4 Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard

If you own or manage Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.