“Warm and friendly, just what I needed at check-in after a tough day of travel.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #11 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

I was greeted with a smile and a professional attitude. The information presented to me was specific to my needs. Nice to stay at a hotel that knows how to treat a business travler. My room has everything I need to be productive and comfortable. Thanks

• Stayed December 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

I think the title says it all, just a great stay for a single night while passing through on way to Pensacola.

Hotel is right across from the beach and just to the West of the Beau Rivage Casino on Beach Blvd. Great location for running on the beach or hitting the casino's at night.

Greeted by welcoming staff, very helpful and acknowledged my Platinum Status. Given single king facing beach on top floor. Breakfast included in rate.

Gym was nice size, ample gear also facing beach.

Dinner was out of this world. I would have never thought a Four Points could pull this kind of food but they really impressed me. I had a real true New Orleans style jambalaya and it knocked my socks off, went back last after i digested for a little ice cream and they really hooked that up too! Kudos for a top notch dinning experience for dinner at a Four Points.

Standard modern king room, workspace, flat panel with a lot of channels to choose from.

Ample parking, nice layout in lobby, business center and gift shop.

All in all, excellent!

Room Tip: Facing the gulf is the ideal location, higher up of course.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
finnkeeper, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard, responded to this review, November 19, 2011
Thank you for the great review. This is exactly what we want every guest to experience when they stay with us. Our Gt's Restaurant & Bar has a few menu additions that you are sure to enjoy when you return...the scored flounder will be a fan favorite and we are also rolling out some express lunch features at a great value. Hope to see you again soon.
Salt Lake City, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

Didn't have a good view of the ocean instead had a view of a bridge. And the restaurant had a crappy buffet that was dried up and didn't even look like a buffet just something just put together and the prices are to high. The staff was great that is about it that this hotel has going for them.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
KennyGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard, responded to this review, November 15, 2011
I appologize for the food quality not meeting your expectations. I will check on this immediately and make sure our food quality and service are meeting our high standards. Thank you for recognizing the efforts of our friendly staff. On behalf of our entire team I would like to invite you back and feel certain your next stay will be excellent.
Metairie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

I again stayed at the Four Points by Sheraton this past weekend and just wanted to put in a good word. The Hotel was great and the staff was exceptional. I had lunch and dinner in the restaurant and the food never disappoints you it's always consistant and delicious. Also, the service was as good as I expected "Johny" I believe his name was could have not been more helpful. The front desk (Jason) I think, went out of his way when I asked where I could get a strong cup of coffee. He offered to get me a cup from the back office that he had made. When I met the housekeeper, housemen in the halls they always asked if I needed anything. Thanks again I'll be back

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
KennyGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard, responded to this review, November 8, 2011
Thank you for staying at our hotel during your visits to Biloxi. Johny is one of our best servers and is a big reason we have been nominated "hottest new restaurant on the Coast". We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Dublin, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011

This hotel is a pleasant change of pace. Beautifully appointed with all the amenities you need and close to everything. Comfortable rooms, free WiFi and yummy food. Don’t miss the gumbo. The staff is happy to help at every turn.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for your great comments. Our chef will be pleased to hear you enjoyed sampling his award winning gumbo. Our entire team invites you back soon. We are adding some additional items to our menu (the scored flounder is my favorite) that you will absolutely love.
Biloxi, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

Sparkling clean. Efficient, polite staff. Great Pool. Excellent Food. Big Rooms. Outstanding Beds and Linen. Quiet. Convenient. If you want to Gamble, the Beau Rivage is 1 block away, but don't stay there. Four points is less expensive, cleaner, and the beds, food, and service is better. Great Location.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Perfect comments!
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011

We pricelined an incredible rate on a Hard Rock Concert Friday. Wonderful decision. Our room was gulf side with an incredible view. The rooms were decorated more like a condo then a hotel with unique home-feel features like wood décor, well utilized space, 3 light levels within the window treatments and nautical decorations. The walk to Beau Rivage and Hard Rock was less than 5 minutes at a comfortable pace and we were directly across the street from the beach.
Staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. While we were leaving our room this morning, a staff member stopped to ask us both how our stay was and what she could do in the future to make our stay better. I appreciated both her concern with our stay and want to improve for future guests.
Lastly, parking on sight makes it extremely convenient to come and go. Also the hotel restaurant and pool area are comfortably furnished when you need a break from the casino chaos.
We will be back!

Room Tip: Ask for Gulf side room
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during one of the concerts held in Biloxi. We have a lot of guests that attend these events and choose our convenient location and complimentary shuttle service (always check availability). We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard? Share your experiences!