It makes me hurl how some people feel the need to go the extra mile just to get attention or to get something for free. Some of the reviews on here are an exaggeration. We traveled to Biloxi the weekend of mother's day and this was the property we ended up going to. I was there for business off property so I didn't enjoy the facility like I wanted, but the overall accommadations, service, and property was wonderful. Our room was on a higher floor, and we had a city view (Most people think we're crazy because we didn't have an ocean view, but we live in the Florida panhandle, so we weren't missing anything.) Giving us a room with a jacuzzi tub was an absolute plus since the reason I was there killed my body, and bruised my joints (fitness training) so coming back to that made my night. The hotel is within walking distance to the Beau Rivage and Hardrock Casino, and some good restaurants on that strip. We had the dinner buffet at the Beau Rivage on Saturday evening, and MAN it was fantastic! Huge selection, and as busy they were, the servers still had a positive attitude. For people that want to be on the beach, the road to cross to get there is indeed pretty busy with traffic, but other than that our experience was fine and we would be back.
The only minor complaint I had about the hotel was the smell in the lobby...it bothered me, and I can't realy explained what the smell was, but it wasn't pleasant to me, other than that I have nothing negative to say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard is conveniently located on some of the area's most popular beaches. In addition, we offer 2 onsite meeting rooms. Our hotel is taking extraordinary steps to stay ahead of the changing needs of hotel travelers. The hotel will be undergoing a renovation between February to May 2015 to make major improvements and enable our guest to enjoy an experience that promises greater comfort and enhanced productivity. We will take great strides during the renovation to ensure our guests' comfort and continued satisfaction. While staying with us, take advantage of our close proximity to prominent area businesses, world-class attractions and the beautiful Biloxi beach! Our comfortable rooms provide plush bedding and contemporary furnishings. Food service will be available during the renovation. Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet ensures you are never out of touch. Once the multi-million dollar renovations are completed, the hotel will be branded as a DoubleTree by Hilton, featuring the famous DoubleTree cookie! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard
- Four Points By Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard Hotel Biloxi