“Wish our stay was longer” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #11 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Crestview, Florida
“Wish our stay was longer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2011

It makes me hurl how some people feel the need to go the extra mile just to get attention or to get something for free. Some of the reviews on here are an exaggeration. We traveled to Biloxi the weekend of mother's day and this was the property we ended up going to. I was there for business off property so I didn't enjoy the facility like I wanted, but the overall accommadations, service, and property was wonderful. Our room was on a higher floor, and we had a city view (Most people think we're crazy because we didn't have an ocean view, but we live in the Florida panhandle, so we weren't missing anything.) Giving us a room with a jacuzzi tub was an absolute plus since the reason I was there killed my body, and bruised my joints (fitness training) so coming back to that made my night. The hotel is within walking distance to the Beau Rivage and Hardrock Casino, and some good restaurants on that strip. We had the dinner buffet at the Beau Rivage on Saturday evening, and MAN it was fantastic! Huge selection, and as busy they were, the servers still had a positive attitude. For people that want to be on the beach, the road to cross to get there is indeed pretty busy with traffic, but other than that our experience was fine and we would be back.

The only minor complaint I had about the hotel was the smell in the lobby...it bothered me, and I can't realy explained what the smell was, but it wasn't pleasant to me, other than that I have nothing negative to say.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
KennyGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard, responded to this review, May 17, 2011
Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad you were able to experience the upgrade of one of our jacuzzi rooms. The scent in the lobby is called pinwheels in the breeze and is a combination of fresh cut grass and flowers. This is our signature frgrance for the public area. Thank you again for your comments and hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2011

You get a lot at this new Four Points hotel in Biloxi. We were heading to a show at the IP; and while most of the casino-hotels are very nice, their weekend rates can be exorbitant. So instead, we stayed at the Four Points. It's right at the end of the I-110 freeway and practically across the street from the Beau Rivage (just a couple of blocks down from the Hard Rock). Great location!

PRICE/SPG POINTS: On a Friday night, it was about $160. For comparison, the IP was getting $260, the Beau around $300, and the Hard Rock close to $375. With Starwood Preferred Guest points, a weekend stay is currently just 3000 (although I'm sure that will go up the next time they re-adjust); it's an especially good value for people staying on points.

ROOMS/VIEW: We booked a Gulf View room. It's not a pristine view by any means, but you get to see the water. You'll also see the Beau Rivage out the window, but it's not blocking the view, and the end of I-110 and Hwy. 90. Our room was very nice, with a 32" flat screen TV and plenty of storage/work space. The beds are very comfortable, and I slept as well as I have in a long time. Also, a lot of new hotels have abandoned bathtubs in favor of big showers. The Four Points still has bathtubs. I didn't like the mini ironing board, but that's really about it.

ON-SITE AMENITIES: The Four Points has a nice lobby area (with free computer and internet access), plus G.T.'s Restaurant. Had I known the restaurant was getting such good reviews on Trip Advisor (#1 as I write), we might have eaten there. Instead, we just had some wine. They have a full bar and a good selection of local beers -- most of the Lazy Magnolia brews are quite good. There is also an outdoor pool and hot tub. It's all very nice, although being right next to busy Beach Blvd, it can get a bit loud outside.

With such a great location, you can easily stay here (for a lot less) and enjoy all the available nightlife at the casinos. You can lose the money you save on the slots!

Room Tip: Gulf view rooms are nice!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind words. Our loyalty program also allows you to redeem points for purchases at participating shopping outlets and you can even redeem at our property for food and beverage even if you are not staying overnight. Please try our restaurant (GTs) the next time you have the chance... it is one of the top ranked restaurants in Biloxi! Hope to welcome you back soon to the beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast.
VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2011

Great rooms, great staff, great service. The bath fixtures are a little funky, and there aren't any drawers to put clothes in (they have baskets), but other than that this hotel has everything for the business traveler.

• Stayed March 2011
Appreciate the nice review and hope you get the chance to visit again in the near future. With summer events and attractions gearing up for a great summer the Mississippi Gulf Coast and Four Pointsby Sheraton Biloxi Beach is the ideal spot for the ideal vacation.
Madison, MS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2011

I was pleased with my stay at Four Points in Biloxi. Rooms are modern and clean with good workspace provided. It is almost right across the street from the Beau Rivage Hotel Casino which has good restaurants and a nice casino.

I do wish they provided a free pot of coffee in the morning. They provide it at the restaurant for $3.00 and it is something that I like at other hotels for free. It is also on the main drag so the traffic can wake you if you are not used to it. Ask for a room on the rear of the hotel if you want a quiet room.

Room Tip: Stay on the back side of the hotel
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2011

Staying here beats staying in the big casino hotels - quick walk to the car or outside, a great Waffle House within walking distance, free in-room bottled water, free Internet with good speed, no nickle-and-diming, The room is quite comfortable with a great view of the beach and Gulf across the street. There is a business desk with an adjustable business chair. The location provides terrific access to everything in the area. I paid $109 a night and thought it was a good value. One complaint is that the hot water in the sink is tied to the water flow; in other words, to get hot water for shaving, one has to absolutely blast the water - and it splashed everywhere.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Oxford, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2011

I wanted so much to give this place a great review. I got an awesome deal through priceline for one night for a business purpose. The date set was actually wrong. Priceline wouldn't let me change it of course but I called the hotel and they changed it with no issue. I decided to stay a second night and enjoy myself because the deal was pretty good. The reviews I read were a little harsh. I figured I would give a helpful review because all the others are either extremely padded or only left by people with terrible experiences. I hope this will be helpful. I thought the room itself was amazing. My view was of the parking lot but, hey, I got a great deal and was paying 100+ less because I could see my truck. The doors are extremely heavy, but I did not hear any other people coming or going the entire time I was in my room. My only prblem with the room was the mattress was terribly hard. I ordered room service the first night, They add several extra charges before you even order which is a little ridiculous. 20% gratuity+ $2 delivery charge(seriously??)+ sales tax. There were maybe ten items on the room service menu. I got the seafood gumbo and a shrimp poboy. Note: shrimp wasnt on the menu but when i ordered the server told me the menus are really old and they offer tons of things that arent on the room service menu. Anyway, the food was disgusting and completely unseasoned and a disgrace to coastal seafood. The next day I had a question for the front desk attendant but she was on the phone and I had to wait. Honestly, this was the absolute worst part of the hotel stay. Everytime I had a question the person at the front desk was on the phone. It was EXTREMELY clear that they are more concerned with future guests rather than paying guests. It was terrible every single time. The shuttle was also questionable. I rode to Beau Rivage past 10 pm and was told to just call the hotel when I was ready to come back. When I called the front desk attendant tried to tell me the shuttle had stop running. I thought I was going to have to walk across beach blvd. I had gotten the shuttle earlier that day and when i called back to get a return ride it took thirty minutes to get someone to answer the phone. I found this perplexing as every time I was personally at the front desk the phone took preference. I was reluctant to go to GTs restaurant because the room service was terrible and their trip advisor page is extremely padded and fake. The service was not that great but my waitress was pretty amazing. I just had to reorder because even though I was the only eating customer they had run out of several things. At one point I could hear the chefs fighting over my duck confit quesadilla. The food was absolutely amazing though. I would definitely go back for more, even with the abusive elements. All in all, I would stay here again but this hotel has a way to go as far as service. Its almost like the people working there have no concept of southern comfort. Once they get that down the hotel will be amazing.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2011

The Sheraton 4 Points Biloxi is a great example of not judging a book by the cover. The hotel is located very close to a freeway ramp and has a rather plain exterior but is a beautiful hotel inside. The public spaces are very clean, modern and classy. Our room was also beautifully furnished, looking like a bedroom out of a model home. The beds were dressed in high quality linens, the flat-screen TV was great, and the other furniture sleek,new and stylish. The bathroom was also first class. The swimming pool was very nice and the pool towels large and luxurious. The staff was attentive and friendly, and parking was free and convenient. The hotel was easily accesible via the side street directly west of the building. Two casinos are just up the street.

My wife and I stay at approximately 60 hotels per year and this was one ot the best we have stayed at.

Room Tip: The higher up, the better the views
Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard? Share your experiences!