“Smoke free and I loved it!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Casinos
Activities: Gambling
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Palace Casino Resort is the only smoke free casino on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and the premiere destination for luxurious accommodations, superior guest service and endless excitement. Nestled along the beautiful Gulf of Mexico and Biloxi’s Back Bay, the resort offers newly renovated hotel rooms and suites with stunning views, award winning restaurants, non-stop gaming, championship golf at The Preserve Golf Club and amazing amenities to complement your stay.
7 attraction reviews
“Smoke free and I loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Needed to get my mother out of the house so picked her up and headed to the Palace Casino. Easy parking and not a huge walk to get into casino. ( This matters if you are dealing with 80+ people) It was early and so many greeted us with smiles. AND let me mention again- there is NO smoking! This casino is not crammed full of machine which is nice. The friendly cocktail waitresses were very attentive but not overbearing. The machines were loose and that is always a highlight. Restrooms were very clean. I didn't eat at the buffet but noticed that the line wasn't line and the food smelled delicious. Fun place to spend some time and not come out smelling like an ashtray.

Visited April 2013

Gulf Shores, Alabama
8 attraction reviews
“Great SMOKE FREE Casino in Biloxi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We went for the day from nearby Alabama. They have a 50 Plus Club with specials on Tuesday and Thursday. We got a sumptuous buffet for half price ($6) that had everything and was delicious. We played in the casino all day and did not have to contend with stinky smokers. It was wonderful. This is the only smoke free casino in Biloxi. I don't know what took so long! Thank you!!!

Visited March 2013
Franklin, Tennessee
1,175 reviews 1,175 reviews
282 attraction reviews
“Nice clean, smoke free..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Had a meeting in January with our customer Gulfport Memorial and decided to take a drive 20 minutes down the road to check out a casino for a buffet and some table fun.. The place was smoke free which I/We loved and the buffet food was half decent... Will go back.. $5 Black jack and roulette...nice.

Visited January 2013
MORENO VALLEY
107 attraction reviews
“NON SMOKING!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

The best thing about this casino is it is completely non-smoking! I've never seen that before, in Nevada or anywhere else! I had the buffet here for two dinners, and it was very good, although maybe a little overpriced.

Visited February 2013
Belleville, Canada
14 attraction reviews
“Non smoking casino was a nice change”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

This Casino is a non smoking Casino which was a nice change for me being a non smoker, however, I was not impressed with the casino. Seemed to have all the regular machines, however, seemed to be all cramed together in a big mess. The Players desk was never crowded, but they certainly were not very freindly from what I saw. I didnt really enjoy this casino as much as the others

Visited February 2013