“Large Dog Friendly and Excellent Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Motel 6 Biloxi
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2476 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39531   |
Ranked #21 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
USA
“Large Dog Friendly and Excellent Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2010

My last stay here was 06/2009. I went there again this past weekend and loved it as much as last time. This is a newer hotel and considering dogs are allowed, we entered into a spartan, clean smelling room. Fabulous staff, I cannot say enough about them going out of there way to interract and make sure everything was ok. Especially front desk ladies. Value was super, $50 for first night and $70 for weekend nights. Free shutle provided by nearest casino too. For that price, no one really should complain especially if they are bringing their pet. My baby is comfortable here too (large lab).This is a motel, not a star-rated hotel. And for a motel, I think it is superior. Housekeeping was also stellar, calling us to make sure when a good time to do room was. Will happily return!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Molino, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2010

Awesome service!!! Clean, and very PET FRIENDLY!!! LOVED IT!!! My dog is an American Pitt and the staff was wonderful towards him!

Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Brandon, MS
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2010

The people who work at the hotel were wonderful. Everyone was very friendly which made our first impression very good. We travel a lot so friendly helpful employees are a plus. However, the good experience ended when we opened the door to our room. Granted it looked more modern so that was nice but the beds were TERRIBLE. They were so hard even our son who can sleep anywhere woke up the next day with a back ache. The room is small, which is fine, but I don't expect to pay $95 for such a small space. The bathroom is a totally different story. While the bathroom was clean the tub looked new there was only one small bar of soap and the doors were like two closet doors you pulled shut. When they were shut you still had a gap which you could see out into the bedroom. No privacy whatsoever and not even a way to lock the bathroom door. We then thought we might hang out at the pool for awhile before heading to the beach. WRONG ... the pool was so nasty and dirty you couldn't even see the first step through the white milky colored water!!! I would NEVER stay here again or recommend anyone to stay here.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Montgomery, Alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2010

I was just traveling and I most always stay at Motel 6 due to having a pet along. The place could have been special but due to the upgrades, no carpet and new beds, the later being the hardest thing I ever tried to sleep on.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled solo
Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2009

After a couple of recent bad Motel 6 experiences, I was apprehensive. But I knew this was brand new, with the new styled rooms. Boy was I pleased. I love the new look! I am into that style myself, so it was great inspiration. As for the room, it is small, but for me, fine. The bed is not the worst, but certainly not the best. I could have used better and more pillows, too. The shower pressure is great, and the towels and linens were clean. The WiFi ($3 a night) is slower than dial up, but the cable and TV was great. I did encounter a good bit of noise last night, but i chalk it up to the type of traveler who is likely staying there.

You may read all of this and think "he said it was good, right? And overall, I say, yes, it was good. And for the money, especially on a weekend, it's fantastic. But, Sunday-Thursday, spend the same amount of money (around $45/night), do yourself a favor, and stay at the IP. Again, don't get me wrong, it's a great spot for the budget minded traveler. And I would stay here again, but only on weekends when I can't get my cheap rate at IP.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled solo
Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2009

We had a kitchenette for 4 days. This hotel was clean and employees were always friendly towards us. We don't usually stay in a Motel 6, but I'm glad we picked this one. The beach was clean and right across the street. This is a quiet area of the strip, and thats what we wanted. It was centurally located so we could easily travel to see the sites. There is still a lot of progress to be made in this area after Katrina, but they have done a wonderful job of trying to bounce back. This motel has a much better beach area than near the casinos. We have already recommended this to several friends/family. The pool & pool area were very clean when we were there.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2009

We travel with a large dog, so we have to find pet friendly lodging. Motel 6 is always very accomodating. This is a brand new motel, with new rooms and pool. Was located right across the street from the beach with rental chairs, waverunners, etc. Also next to a huge gift shop. The gals at the front were friendly, and the rooms were clean. This is a new motel 6, and there is no outside entry to the rooms, all rooms are entered from a central hallway. Plenty of parking.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Been to Motel 6 Biloxi? Share your experiences!