“Accommodation good for the night” 3 of 5 stars

Motel 6 Biloxi Beach
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2476 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39531   |
Ranked #20 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
LaPlace, Louisiana
“Accommodation good for the night”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Only had to stay for the night because all casino hotels were full. They were the only hotel we could find that had a room. Front desk had a computer outage and had to call each credit card in for approval. We booked thru Travelocity and were prepaid. Key was waiting. Rooms clean bed comfortable ac cool. Thats all we needed. Good security. You have to have your room key to get access to building, pool area, laundry machines.
Thanks for a nice stay

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Ronnie G

British Columbia, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for one night mid-week on my way along the Gulf Coast. The price and the location were perfect, right across from the beach and walking distance from restaurants and shopping.

I had reserved my room on Expedia and had requested non-smoking. When I checked in the lady at the front desk confirmed again that I wanted non-smoking and I said yes. When I got the key and headed to the room I discovered it was smoking. It smelled horrible. I went back to the front and asked for another room and the lady told me there were no non-smoking rooms left like the one I reserved. I said I didn't care what the room was as long as it was non-smoking. I then was given the first room away from the front desk and beside the outdoor exit. I could hear the front desk phones ringing, people talking and the door opening and closing all night long.

The room itself was okay, nothing special but clean and functional.

I think this hotel is a hit and miss and likely just has good and bad days. Overall an okay hotel.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank RoadtrippingGirl2014
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Stayed 1 night. No luggage racks available, doors slamming all night, room dirty. The bed was uncomfortable. We will not be visiting again. When it was time to check out, the front desk was not manned and I was left to wait for 20 minutes. There are better options available in Biloxi.

Stayed July 2014

Travelers are raving about these Biloxi hotels

Clarksville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Rooms were nice and spacious, was great that there was a full size kitchen at our disposable which helped save on money. The staff were great when we needed anything, giving us suggestions for dinner, extra towels for the room and provided towels for the pool.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Humboldt, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I have only stayed at Motel 6 one other time in my life and it was a terrible experience, so I was very leery about staying in another one. However, after reading several reviews on tripadvisor and looking at some photos, I decided to give this one a shot. I'm glad I did. First of all, for the price, you cannot beat it. Also, our family wanted to bring our dog, and she was able to stay free. There also was plenty of nice grassy areas for her to walk in. I found the hotel to be very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool is small and the beds are a little hard, but again, this is not a five-star resort; it's a Motel 6. If people are looking for luxury, then they're going to have to pay much higher prices. However, if I were to come back to this area, I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Superior double rooms are MUCH larger than the standard double rooms
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Monticello
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I have never been so mad in my life about a place to stay! The room is disgusting there is sand on the floor and yet I haven't walked to the beach as well as grey hair on the sink and I'm only 24 so it's not mine and dirt in the shower!!! Worst stay ever I should not feel like I need a bleach bath after being here!

• Stayed July 2014
Gulfport, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We stayed here with our dog and they know how to accommodate people with pets. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is very good. Wi-fi is not free and just so-so. If you have a pet this is the place.

Room Tip: during the busy times you may want to stay on the street side, away from the pool
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple