“Great value; very pleased” 4 of 5 stars

Motel 6 Biloxi Beach
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2476 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39531   |
Ranked #22 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Humboldt, TN
“Great value; very pleased”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I have only stayed at Motel 6 one other time in my life and it was a terrible experience, so I was very leery about staying in another one. However, after reading several reviews on tripadvisor and looking at some photos, I decided to give this one a shot. I'm glad I did. First of all, for the price, you cannot beat it. Also, our family wanted to bring our dog, and she was able to stay free. There also was plenty of nice grassy areas for her to walk in. I found the hotel to be very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool is small and the beds are a little hard, but again, this is not a five-star resort; it's a Motel 6. If people are looking for luxury, then they're going to have to pay much higher prices. However, if I were to come back to this area, I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Superior double rooms are MUCH larger than the standard double rooms
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Monticello
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I have never been so mad in my life about a place to stay! The room is disgusting there is sand on the floor and yet I haven't walked to the beach as well as grey hair on the sink and I'm only 24 so it's not mine and dirt in the shower!!! Worst stay ever I should not feel like I need a bleach bath after being here!

• Stayed July 2014
Gulfport, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We stayed here with our dog and they know how to accommodate people with pets. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is very good. Wi-fi is not free and just so-so. If you have a pet this is the place.

Room Tip: during the busy times you may want to stay on the street side, away from the pool
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
New Roads
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We have stayed here several times since it was contructed after the storms. They will accommedate pets and are clean comforatble rooms. We have stayed in the "End Rooms" which have a kitchenette, because we were there for nearly a week. This is a well ran star of the Motel 6 chains. I know this because with a pet, Motel 6 is one of the few who will allow them.. The staff offered coupons for a buffet at one of the local Casinos. While we are not much on gambling, we enjoyed a great meal. Didi I say it was free! The Pool was clean, and with the ocean across the street, we were able to take late night walks along the beach. This is a great location. They are priced right in comparison to others and being a rather new building, it is an above par for a discount chain. (nothing discount about this place!)

Room Tip: Rooms on the west end have kitchenette, slighly more cost, but roomy and great for saving on restuar...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

*****FIVE STARS!!! me & 3 friends decided to travel 4 hrs to Biloxi for a mini vacay! I booked online at the motel 6. I changed my reservation room type 3 types before our arrival & they were as helpful as could be!! When we arrived we couldn't decide if we wanted smoking or non (3 smoke, 1 doesn't) so what does manager on duty, Candi, do? Offer to let us see both types!! Such a doll! We ended up getting a smoking room on the 3rd floor.. Spacious room with a fridge & micro. We enjoyed a dip in the pool & it was lovely. Matt who helped check us in was also just as helpful as could be especially since it was only his 2nd day!! Very comforting that all entry's to hotel are key entry!! And lastly, the maintenance men, James & James could not have been any more helpful! Not often you find MAINTENANCE men who are so social! A true delight, this little hotel, GREAT LOCATION, great, FRIENDLY, staff, & beautiful rm!! STAY HERE!!! FIVE STARS!!! *****

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Benton, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

The pics was nice but when we arived it was nothing as said or pictured to be . It was so dirty and nasty we cleaned for 2 hours on or own . The beds was hard as a rock . Floors was sticky . And the room smelled very bad . We made our plains to spend our spring break in biloxi . And was stuck in this little hell hole cuse there was no vacancys any where else to be had . Spend the extra cash and go some where else .

• Stayed March 2014
Renton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

This is a Motel 6, so it's not fancy, but it is an excellent value. For about $60 we had a clean room and a very comfortable bed. Management even called to be sure everything was satisfactory. It's a beautiful, safe feeling location.

• Stayed April 2014

Been to Motel 6 Biloxi Beach? Share your experiences!