I recently stayed at Motel 6 on Beach Blvd. The rooms have all tile and since we were right across from the beach the floor stayed with sand. The beds were like dorm room beds; very uncomfortable. No cushion or anything. No breakfast...only coffee! Great area if you want to be right across from the beach.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Biloxi #1113 Hotel Biloxi
- Motel 6 Biloxi #1113 Hotel
- Biloxi Motel 6
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Biloxi, is the 1,000th Motel 6 in the country. It features the new phoenix prototype which is simple, modern and functional. Components of the new rooms include 32-inch flat-screen TVs, platform beds, black granite bathroom counter tops with vessel sinks and wood-effect laminate flooring. This property also has a pool overlooking the beach and a 24-hour food and beverage market place through vending. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Motel 6 Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.