You really can't beat $50 a night, beachfront. I loved the very modern decor of the room. I only stayed a few hours to sleep and shower. Checked in at about 3:30a.m. and the desk clerk was very friendly. The rooms and building are very secure, which I liked considering I was traveling by myself. Was also very happy to see an elevator after driving for 13 hours and having a ton of things to carry in. I got a smoking room but I never seen an ashtray so I did not smoke in there. My only complaint was that the bath towels didn't look/smell/feel clean and were stained. Also, the bed wasn't the most comfortable but it sufficed. Would definitely stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Biloxi #1113 Hotel
- Motel 6 Biloxi #1113 Hotel Biloxi
- Biloxi Motel 6
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Biloxi, is the 1,000th Motel 6 in the country. It features the new phoenix prototype which is simple, modern and functional. Components of the new rooms include 32-inch flat-screen TVs, platform beds, black granite bathroom counter tops with vessel sinks and wood-effect laminate flooring. This property also has a pool overlooking the beach and a 24-hour food and beverage market place through vending. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Motel 6 Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.