This was the only hotel near the coliseum that had a vacancy and for the price couldn't be beat. We stayed here only 1 night which wasn't bad. Rooms have been updated. The beds seem to be pretty stiff. Other than that not a bad deal for a night.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Biloxi #1113 Hotel Biloxi
- Motel 6 Biloxi #1113 Hotel
- Biloxi Motel 6
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Biloxi, is the 1,000th Motel 6 in the country. It features the new phoenix prototype which is simple, modern and functional. Components of the new rooms include 32-inch flat-screen TVs, platform beds, black granite bathroom counter tops with vessel sinks and wood-effect laminate flooring. This property also has a pool overlooking the beach and a 24-hour food and beverage market place through vending. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Motel 6 Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.