The Motel 6 in Biloxi provides a modestly price stay across the road from the Gulf of Mexico.
A new place since Katrina, the kichenette rooms had marble counters along with an up-to-date rangetop, a microwave and a fridge. Loads of space for a three day stay. There is a pool for non-beachgoers and pets are allowed. The room was clean and we could not ask for anything more considering the $62. summer midweek price.
A number of Motel 6's have renovated in the past few years -- new decor and still modestly priced. Not luxury accommodations but we were heading for that in New Orleans. This Motel 6 is no exception!
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Biloxi #1113 Hotel Biloxi
- Motel 6 Biloxi #1113 Hotel
- Biloxi Motel 6
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Biloxi, is the 1,000th Motel 6 in the country. It features the new phoenix prototype which is simple, modern and functional. Components of the new rooms include 32-inch flat-screen TVs, platform beds, black granite bathroom counter tops with vessel sinks and wood-effect laminate flooring. This property also has a pool overlooking the beach and a 24-hour food and beverage market place through vending. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Motel 6 Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.