I chose to lay my head here because of the price...I only needed the space for about 8 hours and didn't want to spend a lot of money. **Completed the 5k Walk for the American Cancer Society Breast Cancer Awareness**. This is my first Motel 6 experience and I'm sure it will not be the last if they all look like this one. I had my basics and that's all I needed.
*Only thing to note is the door is heavy, so you have to really push to get it open -especially if you have your hands full.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Biloxi #1113 Hotel Biloxi
- Motel 6 Biloxi #1113 Hotel
- Biloxi Motel 6
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Biloxi, is the 1,000th Motel 6 in the country. It features the new phoenix prototype which is simple, modern and functional. Components of the new rooms include 32-inch flat-screen TVs, platform beds, black granite bathroom counter tops with vessel sinks and wood-effect laminate flooring. This property also has a pool overlooking the beach and a 24-hour food and beverage market place through vending. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Motel 6 Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.