“Expensive but worth every penny. ” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 194 Restaurants in Biloxi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hard Rock Hotel
“Expensive but worth every penny. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

The atmosphere was great. Ben, Our waiter and his assistant, Chance were right on cue with our service. Our water glasses never went empty. They brought out hot bread with our salads. Ben recommended the lobster macaroni and cheese for us to share with our delicious steaks. We were not disappointed. Ben recommended the chocolate explosion for dessert. We asked them to add some pecans to it and it was delicious.

West Bloomfield, Michigan
“I love good eating, this is not cheap eating..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Atmosphere was spectacular. Staff was so pleasant and accommodating to all our needs, we had some picky eaters in our group but even they could not complain about anything. crabtini and crab cakes were so good.. Caesar salad was delicious. I had stuffed chicken and my husband lamb chops. we all split/sampled the ribeye dinner which was delicious. We have big eaters so we order more and every one sample from that plate. I will return while I am vacationing in Biloxi.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Huntington Beach, California
“consistently good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I often eat at this Ruth's Chris when I visit my mother in Mississippi. This one is located in the Hard Rock Hotel.

We typically have asked for Brad and he is an excellent server. My mother is always pleased in his care for his tables.

The food is consistent. I've always liked everything we've ordered in terms of soups, salads, appetizers, and sides. I typically stick with the filet mignon, and it never disappoints.

I love the decor here in the front entrance - red lighting.

Visited December 2013
Arabi, Louisiana
“The Best Steakhouse Around Period!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

This is one of my favorite restaurants in the world so I could be a little biased but they just don't make many mistakes. Food comes cooked the way you ordered and I am not sure I have ever had bad food at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Absolutely love the crab cakes and the crabtini, a martini filled glassed full of lump crab meat over a bed of lettuce, WOW! I am hungry just typing it. The best creamed spinach in the world hands down.

Enough typing, lets all go make a reservation at RC's now.

Visited June 2014
Saucier, Mississippi, United States
“Great Food Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We got married and had a" just us " wedding dinner. The service was great , everyone knew that we were married that day and were congratulating us. The food was awesome !! We could not eat it all . Totally enjoyed the atmosphere. It was our special day and they made it special for us.

• Visited June 2014