“Awesome doesn't quite do it” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 191 Restaurants in Biloxi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hard Rock Hotel
Canon City, Colorado
“Awesome doesn't quite do it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

My wife just got back from a Middle East deployment. We were at Kessler AFB in Biloxi. I met a young man while fishing that suggested that I try it. When she came back we went there. It was very nice and charming. The staff where top notch. We aren't the high brow type and never had eaten in a place like this. They walked us through the Menu and suggested wine. Come to find out the young man who suggested Ruth Chris to me, was trained by our waiter and was now a Bartender. The young man give us a glass of wine on the house. For my wife's service and mine. I am retired US. Air Force . It was the best dinner we have ever had.. Can't say enough about the staff.

Biloxi, Mississippi, United States
“Tops without a doubt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We have excellent choices in dining here on the coast but Ruth's Chris is without a doubt my favorite. There is not a bad item on the menu. Every bite you put in your mouth is excellent. I recommend the specials because they change with the season to stay fresh. You will not be disappointed.

Visited October 2012
Biloxi, Mississippi, United States
“yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great service Excellent food Romantic atmosphere Fine dinning lots to choose from could just fill up on sides alone Everything was Delicious

Visited December 2012
mexico beach
“great steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

the cowbay steak was great cooked perfectly. The crabtina is a must try. and the ahi tuna is 2 thumbs up

Visited January 2013
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

My best friend and I greatly enjoyed our dinner last night. We each had the prefix menu, which was 3 courses and gave you a variety of options. I had lobster bisque, sea bass and the chocolate dessert. We enjoyed the atmosphere, food and service.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere