“Tops without a doubt” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 199 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hard Rock Hotel
Biloxi, Mississippi, United States
“Tops without a doubt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We have excellent choices in dining here on the coast but Ruth's Chris is without a doubt my favorite. There is not a bad item on the menu. Every bite you put in your mouth is excellent. I recommend the specials because they change with the season to stay fresh. You will not be disappointed.

Visited October 2012

Biloxi, Mississippi, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great service Excellent food Romantic atmosphere Fine dinning lots to choose from could just fill up on sides alone Everything was Delicious

Visited December 2012
mexico beach
“great steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

the cowbay steak was great cooked perfectly. The crabtina is a must try. and the ahi tuna is 2 thumbs up

Visited January 2013
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

My best friend and I greatly enjoyed our dinner last night. We each had the prefix menu, which was 3 courses and gave you a variety of options. I had lobster bisque, sea bass and the chocolate dessert. We enjoyed the atmosphere, food and service.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gulfport, Mississippi
“GREAT STEAKS & SERVICE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

My wife and I took our daughter and her boyfriend for a steak dinner, we all had the 4-course prix fixe dinner. My wife and daughter had the filet and her boyfriend and I had the ribeye. We shared the sides of mushrooms, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Our waitress indicated the green beans would be al dente however when I hesitated she indicated they could be cooked to my preference. We all agreed the steaks were very good, very tender. We were not rushed, service flowed nicely, the food arrived promptly with the exception of my wife's filet which took about five minutes more. All in all it was a very nice dinner even at $263.00 including the tip.

• Visited January 2013