“GREAT STEAKS & SERVICE” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 183 restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hard Rock Hotel
Gulfport, Mississippi
“GREAT STEAKS & SERVICE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

My wife and I took our daughter and her boyfriend for a steak dinner, we all had the 4-course prix fixe dinner. My wife and daughter had the filet and her boyfriend and I had the ribeye. We shared the sides of mushrooms, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Our waitress indicated the green beans would be al dente however when I hesitated she indicated they could be cooked to my preference. We all agreed the steaks were very good, very tender. We were not rushed, service flowed nicely, the food arrived promptly with the exception of my wife's filet which took about five minutes more. All in all it was a very nice dinner even at $263.00 including the tip.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Ellisville, Mississippi
“Consistently well cooked filets!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I have eaten here over a dozen times and I have yet to find a reason to send my filets back. Perfectly seasoned and a perfect medium each bite. They cut like butter as they should. I have eaten at several other RC locations and have been extremely disappointed. I find this location to be most consistent. The desserts are average to below average, but that goes for every location and, honestly, no one is there for the dessert.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Starkville, Mississippi
“Consistently AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My spouse and I have repeatedly chosen Ruth's for all of our family's birthday and anniversary celebrations. I can almost guarantee that anything you order will be fabulous! However, when it comes to steaks .... let's just say that nobody else does it better! There's little else to say other than it's top aged beef cooked in an 1800 degree oven and served on a 500 degree plate! DELICIOUS!!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Worth
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

This is the 2nd Ruth's that I had been to and it was as wonderful as the 1st. The steak was amazing and the side dishes - enough to share - were all great. Price is a little steep for everyday but for a special occasion - worth it.

Visited April 2012
Seattle
“Twice in a week”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

My first experience with this restaurant was barely a week ago. I was back again last evening! Amazing steaks and some quality seafood dishes as well. Top drawer service and heavy handed cocktails which are always appreciated. Granted, a bit expensive, but well worth it.

• Visited November 2012