“Nice steakhouse experience” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 199 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hard Rock Hotel
Mississippi
“Nice steakhouse experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have been to Ruth's Chris at this location several times and always have a good experience. They have a price fixe menu that allows several choices of entree, sides and a small dessert for $40 and $50 with the $50 selections having bit larger entrees. We almost always order the price fixe because it offers a good value. The portions are good and the dessert is just right in taste and quantity after such a large meal. The service and food was very good as always at Ruth's Chris, however, I will say that I ordered my steak medium and it came out partially well and other parts were medium-well at best. It wasn't a deal breaker for me so I didn't send it back, but I would have preferred to have the steak at the correct temperature. Cooked correctly or a little overcooked, it is hard to beat a Ruth's Chris steak. All in all it was a good experience and I would highly recommend it.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Great service, but not up to Ruth's Chris par”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Servers were friendly and helpful. Food=fabulous, except for the very heavy dose of onions in our salads. Filet melted in my mouth and the lobster was delicious! Everyone said the same about their meals. It was crowded early and then emptied out, but when I made a reservation online the only available times were 6:45 and 7:15? I enjoy Ruth's Chris, but some definitely have a more polished service.

Visited November 2012
Laurel, Mississippi
“Frist meal at a Ruth's Chris”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Recently the wife and I ate at the RUTH's Chris in Biloxi in the Hardrock.
The service was good as was the food.The meal was over priced for what it was.
The Loft in Laurel has a steak as good if not better and better portions of the same food for less.
Up scale is what you pay for there.The two tables near us both had problems which we could
not help but overhear.Likely would not go back.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Tx
“Great service but cook the steaks properly!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Super service, nice place along the Gulf in Biloxi. Since the Hard Rock Hotel caters to young spaced-out teens, it was strange to run across a Ruth's Chris here. But the decor was nice and we had a good time. My steak was way overcooked, but I didn't send it back because I didn't want to hold up the rest of our party of six. Found out later that another person in our group had the same problem and made the same decision. When I'm paying fifty bucks for a steak and fries on a Friday night, there is no excuse for a steak temp to be so far off.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Auburn, Alabama
“Best Filet ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

5 star restaurant. VERY Pricey! 2 Filets, one baked potato, 2 salads (all ala carte ) with tap water was 125.00 . The Hard Rock hotel is running a special with -$50 off for a stay on Monday or Tuesday. I'm not sure when it ends.
Our Dining experience was wonderful and the food was scrumptious.

Visited October 2012