“I got a great meal, great wine and learned about backpacking through Europe” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi
777 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530-4300
228-374-2137
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 191 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hard Rock Hotel
“I got a great meal, great wine and learned about backpacking through Europe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

I took my girlfriend at the time to eat at Ruths Chris. I had never had a steak cooked Pittsburgh. This was my first time, and no restaraunt since has been able to match the quality of Ruths Chris. Anthony Murphy was our waiter, and he was phenomenal. We chose a red wine; however, RC was out of this wine. Anthony suggested another wine for us. He did an awesome job on the wine selection...we ended up ordering a second bottle to take to the room. We learned that Anthony had recently backpacked through Europe. I was intrigued since backpacking through Europe is my next goal. A wonderful Romantic experience for my date and I.

Visited February 2012

Mount Vernon, Missouri
“Fantastic Steak!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

The Ruth Chris Steak House in Biloxi is located in the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. This was our first time for Ruth Chris and we were not disappointed at all. We were greeted in a warm, friendly way and taken to a nice quite table. The atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable. The service was superb! The cocktails were just right. Our filet and rib eye were cooked perfectly and arrived on a 500 degree sizzling plate. They were tender, juicy and melted in your mouth! We really did enjoy the whole meal. Thank you so much for a lovely evening and FANTASTIC food!!!

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“OUTSTANDING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

Everything was perfect at this location!! Would recommend to anyone. Nice job!

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Yamhill, Oregon
“Steak of course!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

Ruth's is consistantly good. Pricey but with excellant quality. Huband always has steak.. I've switched to their special with smaller filet and 3 broiled shrimp a side, a salad and desert. Plenty of food and we share the salad and desert. Good for all.

Visited January 2012
Hobe Sound, FL
“Great Steak at a high price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

Just what you would expect from Ruth Chris, Great Steak at a high price and great service

Visited December 2011