“Great Steak - Open up the pocketbook” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 194 Restaurants in Biloxi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Doing business, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hard Rock Hotel
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Great Steak - Open up the pocketbook”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2011

The Filet is absolutely amazing but it is way over priced. We love the service and always get the same gentleman everytime we go. Definitely worth going to eat at least once in your lifetime to experience one of the most successful restaurants in American history.

• Visited January 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Gulfport, Mississippi
“Went 7th and 8th”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2011

Both time walked in and sat at the bar. Service was just as good as the rib room in New Orleans. Filet was mouth watering and tender. Atmosphere was good. Wore casual clothes and my college hat.

• Visited March 2011
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2011

The filet here is, by far, the best I have ever eaten. Tender, juicy, and cooked to perfection. Although the sides are also good.....push them to the side if you are a steak lover!

Cape Girardeau, Mo
“The standard from now on.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2010

Went here on a recent visit. I've always heard good things about Ruth's Chris but have never had the opportunity to eat at one. Well, I was not disappointed. I consider myself a fairly hard to please person when it comes to good steaks. I can grill a pretty great one myself, so if I get one out at a restaurant, it better be good.
Well, Ruth's Chris lived up to it's reputation. The filet was not only outstanding, but may have been the best piece of beef I have ever eaten. Cooked to perfection, it could not have been painted any prettier. Jucy and robust with flavor, it melted in my mouth. From now on, every filet I ever have will be compared to this masterpiece.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Beware of the $39 special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2010

I always dreamed of going to Ruth's Chris steak house. While in Biloxi on a winning streak, I saw a picture ad for the $39 special, shrimp and steak. Three of the four in our group ordered the special, the other ordered the filet. When the waiter brought the order, I was appalled at the size of the steak. The steak was about the value of a $13 Waffle House dinner. I do reccomend the $49 steak, that one was great!