“Thank God for Comfort Inn Biloxi, MS” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #15 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Thank God for Comfort Inn Biloxi, MS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We stayed a this hotel in July. We were originally staying in a Super 8, after finding bed bugs in that hotel we came to Comfort Inn Ocean Springs/ Biloxi, MS. We were exhausted and nervous because of our experience with Super 8. We got to our room and what a great relief! The room was exceptionally clean, had just been renovated, and was definitely a sight for sore eyes! We rested sowell. Wish we could have stayed longer. Turned out that out of five nights in different places this was unequivically the Best. They leave their competition in the dust! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

55 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Biloxi this past July (2013). The rooms where not at all what they show on the website or Expedia. The bed spreads and sheets had stains, the carpet was stained, refrigerator was not clean, microwave was dirty, the hotel hallways had an horrible garlic smell and when my husband asked the desk clerk, their response was that someone probably burned something in the microwave down the hall. But the smell lingered for hours and I had to hold my breath just to walk to the elevator to keep myself from gagging. We also had issues with the free Wi-Fi; we did call the service and the issue was resolved. I spoke to a representative with Expedia once we returned from our trip on or around July 10th and I have yet to receive a return phone call from Expedia or the hotel. We have stayed at many different hotels for business and vacation, but I will never book another hotel through Expedia or stay at that Comfort Inn in Biloxi again. The previous weekend we stayed in a Comfort Inn in Niceville, Florida and that was a wonderful experience, very clean hotel with friendly personnel..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Arab, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Spent one night at this Comfort Inn. Had a slight problem with our first room - musty smell (from the AC unit), but were promptly provided another room. Great staff....comfortable beds...our problem about where to stay when traveling has been solved....we have found that a Comfort Inn cannot be beat. Prices are very competitive and have not encountered a bad experience yet.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Grenada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I enjoyed staying at the Comfort Inn in Biloxi, Ms. I have never experienced such a wonderful environment. I felt right at home. Beautiful, trained employees. I have decided on my next trip, where ever I plan to go, that I make Comfort Inn my first choose of hotels. You can't go wrong with this choice. I slept like a baby in those comfortable beds, yes, I had a double, I took turns every other night on which one I would sleep in. Nevertheless, please by all means make Comfort Inn or put Comfort Inn on one of your choice Hotels list.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Kansas City, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Once again, Comfort Inn lived up to its name. This hotel was great! It's very close to I-10 so it's a quick off and on for getting back on the road. The room was very clean and quiet and the complimentary breakfast with bacon, eggs, biscuits, cereal, coffee, waffles...everything...was outstanding! This hotel is saved in my GPS so I can stop on my travels next summer. :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Palmetto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

This motel has everything I expect from a motel. It was quiet and clean. The bed was a little soft but I slept fine. The staff was friendly and helpful. We were directed to a great local restaurant where we watched the sunset. After supper we drove along the beach and through town, a charming southern location! There was a full breakfast including waffles, eggs, and sausage plus the standard cereals,toast, coffee, tea and juices.
The entrance driveway is on a side street and is a little hard to see in the dark. It requires a left hand turn very close to a stop sign. If cars are at the stop sign, you have to wait to turn and it is difficult to tell just where to wait before turning.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

As usual Comfort Inn lived up to it's reputation - a great place to get a good night's sleep when your traveling. I don't know where they get their bedding sets, but I sure would like to have one for personal use! They are so comfortable it's unbelieveable. Rooms are always beautifully decorated, clean and roomy. The buffet breakfast is more than I expected and good.
Comfort Inn is where we will always stay from now on. It's well worth the price.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn Biloxi? Share your experiences!