“Clister” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Grenada
“Clister”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I enjoyed staying at the Comfort Inn in Biloxi, Ms. I have never experienced such a wonderful environment. I felt right at home. Beautiful, trained employees. I have decided on my next trip, where ever I plan to go, that I make Comfort Inn my first choose of hotels. You can't go wrong with this choice. I slept like a baby in those comfortable beds, yes, I had a double, I took turns every other night on which one I would sleep in. Nevertheless, please by all means make Comfort Inn or put Comfort Inn on one of your choice Hotels list.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

55 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Kansas City, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Once again, Comfort Inn lived up to its name. This hotel was great! It's very close to I-10 so it's a quick off and on for getting back on the road. The room was very clean and quiet and the complimentary breakfast with bacon, eggs, biscuits, cereal, coffee, waffles...everything...was outstanding! This hotel is saved in my GPS so I can stop on my travels next summer. :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Palmetto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

This motel has everything I expect from a motel. It was quiet and clean. The bed was a little soft but I slept fine. The staff was friendly and helpful. We were directed to a great local restaurant where we watched the sunset. After supper we drove along the beach and through town, a charming southern location! There was a full breakfast including waffles, eggs, and sausage plus the standard cereals,toast, coffee, tea and juices.
The entrance driveway is on a side street and is a little hard to see in the dark. It requires a left hand turn very close to a stop sign. If cars are at the stop sign, you have to wait to turn and it is difficult to tell just where to wait before turning.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

As usual Comfort Inn lived up to it's reputation - a great place to get a good night's sleep when your traveling. I don't know where they get their bedding sets, but I sure would like to have one for personal use! They are so comfortable it's unbelieveable. Rooms are always beautifully decorated, clean and roomy. The buffet breakfast is more than I expected and good.
Comfort Inn is where we will always stay from now on. It's well worth the price.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
MORENO VALLEY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

The Wi-Fi here is so aggravating it would keep me from staying here again, and I am a choice hotel person! You constantly have to re-login, even while you're working sometimes. And in order to get the Internet, you have to watch a video advertisement. The one playing when I was there had a mostly naked David Beckham running around the neighborhood! I got really sick of this!

Otherwise the hotel was well located, and had nice rooms. Very friendly people.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Bullard, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel on a Sunday night. We checked in and the clerk was very professional and accommodating. He put us in a room with a giant whirlpool bathtub in the living area. While I guess this is nice for younger couples, we just wanted a normal shower. We assumed that the shower was in the bathroom and later found out that it was not so we did without our shower as we did not want to move to a different room. The alarm on the clock radio would not indicate auto so I had to call in for a wake up call, not a big deal. We had a sleepless night due to a high frequency noise every time the compressor ran on the mini refrigerator.

We brought this to the attention of the desk clerk on checking out and she did not offer anything other than she was sorry. We were both rather tired and I thought that she could have done something other that an apology. Things go wrong but it is how an organization deals with issues that put them above the rest.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been staying here since Nov. 2012 for his job. The manager and her front desk staff have been very kind ,friendly and helpful. The housekeeping ladies keep the rooms and bathrooms very clean and smelling very well. The lounge area is very clean and the breakfast bar is a very nutritious morning meal to start the day. Overall the staff have made us feel very welcome. We would differently stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012

Been to Comfort Inn Biloxi? Share your experiences!