“Another great place in Biloxi area” 5 of 5 stars

850 Bayview Ave, IP Casino and Resort, Biloxi, MS 39530
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tien - Teppanyaki / Shabu Shabu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 190 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Caillavett
Transit: Casino Hopper - Shuttle Bus available
Sahuarita, Arizona
“Another great place in Biloxi area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

7 of us had wonderful wonderful meal, everything excellent. We stayed the night at the hotel, and had dinner at Tien. Andrew great waiter!

Visited July 2012

Long Beach, Mississippi
“wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

The senic view is beautiful, the atmophere is outstanding, the service is spot on and omg the food is faboulus

Visited July 2012
Mobile, Alabama
“Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

The service was the worst in the building. The service walked by table many time only to stop once and give me a menu. The place was no busy are even packed only 6 other people beside me. I give account for maybe they were business or had a lot of order in to account. But when my servicer kept working by without stopping once to bring me water are take my order I felt she did not need my money are my time. The first is I alway tip when I eat out. Since my business was not important to then I left and with to the Pub's great time. Have Not Been To The Tien since and will not go are taken anyone there. Only took a minute to service me but no they acted like I was not even THERE!!!!

Visited October 2011
“Good food, good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

I just had dinner here with my husband for our monthly treat to ourselves. The experience was really nice, food was very good. I had wonton soup which I found a little heavy in lemongrass but otherwise good and the combo fried rice which tasted incredibly fresh and light, not overly greasy like fried rice can be. My husband enjoyed the Korean BBQ Bulgagi which is sliced beef and it was perfectly marinated.
I also have to mention our server Charlene was a doll and even found time to finish cooking my husbands food on the table grill when he was struggling with it! She was attentive and polite and also informed about dishes and preparation. My only negative was that our table was a little lacking in atmosphere because it had glass that had us looking out on the slot machines; personally if I'm having a nice meal I don't want that distraction. Everything else was lovely.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pascagoula, Ms
“Asian food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

I thought this was a Japanese restaurant, but soon realized it was an Asian restaurant. Variety of Japananese, Korean and other asian foods to choose from. Wish it had been more Japanese oriented but the service was good and ewverything tasted good. Would go again!

Visited December 2011