“Enjoyed the location on our way to New Orleans!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate Inn D'Iberville

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Biloxi
Wingate Inn D'Iberville
Save Saved
You added Wingate Inn D'Iberville to your Saves list
3641 Sangani Blvd D'Iberville, Biloxi, MS 39532   |
Ranked #31 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Celebration, FL
“Enjoyed the location on our way to New Orleans!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were nice and clean. Location was great as we could walk to eat, shop, have nails done. Taxi needed for trip to Casinos though. Front door is locked at 'night' for 'safety' even thought there is a place to insert room key??? We had to go around back of dark building to enter hotel (not too good for our safety!) Great breakfast buffet. Closed 10 minutes early and didn't restock food. So, get there at least 1/2 hour before breakfast closes.

We enjoyed our stay here.

Overall, very nice hotel. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Taxi needed to Casinos.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011 via mobile

Our room was dated and musty. Decor looks like its from the 80's. Bathroom had mold all through the shower curtain and around the fixtures. Hair (not ours) in the tub. Hair and toilet paper in the toilet (again, not ours). I complained to the manager and was mo Ed across the hall. No mold in this room, no hair. Still old. Not worth the cheap price. Locations great if you want to be close to shopping and chain restaurants. Next time I'd pay the extra money and stay at a casino.

• Stayed July 2011
bessemer, al.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

I had made reservations earlier in the year for an overnight trip to see a concert at IP. When I made the reservations online at the Wingate website, I indicated a smoking room and the rate was less than $100. Upon check-in, I was notified that it had been converted to a "non-smoking" facility in April. I had not been contacted by Wingate to be notified of this fact even though my e-mail address is on file. Contrary to the fact that this is a non-smoking facility, they had a sign posted by the elevators that said "This is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted in designated guest rooms only." So where was my designated guest room? Then, knowing that we would be going outside to smoke, they put us on the 4th floor. What was the clerk thinking? Needless to say, I was seeing red.

As if that wasn't enough, upon check out we were charged $111.20 plus taxes for our room, even though the reservation I had made was for less than $100. Once again, seeing red. I definitely was not a happy camper.

I e-mailed Wingate to sound off, and got a reply saying that the GM would contact me by June 30th. So what? Damage is done. Never again will I consider a Wingate hotel when traveling.

Room Tip: Go someplace else....
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Grapevine, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011

This hotel is very nice and about 5 mile north of the coast, but only 1 traffic light away, as it's at the entrance to I110 south, for a bee-line to the beach.

Having driven for 7 hours interrupted with a 4 hour visit with my niece, I was exhausted on arrival here and back on the road early, so sorry, I can't offer a lot of detail. I will say the room was very clean with micro and fridge included. My only complaint was the typical peanut-type foam pillow that I find to be hard and bouncy. The staff was very pleasant at check in and out. (no Wi-Fi)

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Wingate Inn D'Iberville? Share your experiences!