“Wonderful Vacation” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2060 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39531   |
Ranked #10 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
“Wonderful Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

My family and I enjoyed our stay at the Ocean Club. The staff was absolutely wonderful and the room was beyond expectation. Arriving late (i.e, the office closes at 6, we got there at 6:30), we feared we wouldn't get our room. However, the ladies in the office happened to be staying late so we were able to get into our room. The other plus is that the security officer has the welcome envelope for those guests that do arrive late, so you will not miss having your room. The view was amazing, the room was amazing and the BED (that was absolutely the most comfortable and relaxing bed I've ever been in). The day we came was my birthday, and it was just luck that one of the staff members birthday was the next day. When I met him in the hall we laughed about the coincidence and he gave me a big hug. Those special touches are what made the trip even better. The amenities and accommodations made the stay worthwhile. For what we paid I was overly pleased and would love to stay again. THANKS for making my birthday so special!!!!!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We stayed in a beautiful 2 bedroom condo with ocean view. We chose a condo over a hotel to save money we would spend to eat out. The condo is conveniently located close to grocery and department stores, the casinos, and best of all, directly across the street from the beach. Unlike many of the reviews of some of the other hotels, the Ocean Club is very clean and has absolutely no stink of cigarette smoke. The staff was extremely pleasant and even went out of their way to help me correct a billing error made by Expedia. Kelli, the property manager, not only informed me of the error, but took the time (a lot of time) to personally contact Expedia to insure we would be reimbursed for the overbooking, which was the result of a system error. Even the residents and other visitors were very friendly. We would absolutely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Spent a weekend at the Ocean Club in November, 2012. Upgraded to an ocean view suite. The pictures do not lie. Great views, full kitchen, live entertainment by the bar. Everything is relatively new. Unlike the casino hotels that are loud all night with doors being open and slamed shut this place was very quiet both nights. Only ordered bbq nachos (very good) so I can't grade the kitchen's work.

Staff was polite with a smile. Our stay couldn't have been better.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Florence, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Please be aware - most condos in The Ocean Club are individually owned and the comparison is like apples to oranges. We stayed in Ocean Club 1206 the week of Thanksgiving 2012. It was like heaven on earth. Beautifully furnished. View was spectacular. Clean as a pin. Top notch decorations. Owner was great. We have never stayed anywhere that even come close to being this nice. We booked directly through the condos website: OceanClub1206.com. The reservation website was very user friendly and detailed. We can hardly wait to go back!

Room Tip: Book directly through OceanClub1206.com. When booking through someone else, you do not know what yo...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Prairieville, Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

The problem started when I arrived at the Ocean Club. It was around 6:30pm on a 10/19/2012 friday night when i arrived there only to find the place dark, (really dark) and the doors locked so i thought i was maybe at the wrong door so i walked around the building and found security who was sitting in her personal car watching tring to find my way. Security told me that the check in people was gone fo the day and she didnt have a key for me and she ask if i was sure i booked at the ocean club so i showed her my email on my phone so she call the manager. After speaking with the manager I was told that i was at the wrong spot and she didnt have a room for me and i should contact kayak.com and work it out with them.it was only after security spoked with and told her she saw my email reciept she decided to come back to hotel. it is now 8pm and im still outside in truck well she arrived gave me a key and left. when i got into the room i found that there were no sheet or blanket for my kids sleeping area so they were cold the first night. The next day we ask for blankets and towel and we were told she could not give towel after were complaining we were give towel that appear to come from someone personal home. One of the towel was blue one green one red one had desing in it and all of them were old and frail at a 4 star hotel. so i the travel site contacted me after failing to contact the managemet after countless attempts they refunded my full stay. I would not reccommend staying here however, if it was under new management i would consider because it really is a nice place.

Room Tip: read fine print they charge extra cleaning fees.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

When you book read that they charge you $95.00 cleaning fee, + $35.00 breakage fee, regardless how many nights you stay. So, of you stay for 1 night, your room cost is DOUBLE because of the additional fees they charge you.
This is NOT a hotel, they are condos and they do not operate like a hotel check in at night is theough a security guard that hands You an envelope... The following day you have to go to the office so they can charge you for the cleaning fee and the breakage fee.
Very comfortable room though, secured building and parking, nice view of the ocean from all rooms. Nice location but would only stay here again if it was a week or longer in the future due to the additional fees.

• Stayed September 2012

Been to Ocean Club at Biloxi? Share your experiences!