“Great weekend stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gulfport Beachfront Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Biloxi
Gulfport Beachfront Hotel
You added Gulfport Beachfront Hotel to your Saves list
1600 E Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS   |
Ranked #30 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great weekend stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We arrived Friday afternoon and found the hotel had a magnificent view of the Gulf of Mexico. We could walk across the street and walk on the white sandy beach for miles. The staff was very friendly and efficient. Our room was very nice and I liked the marble and wood accents in the bathroom.

I had read previous reviews complaining about the railroad train noise, so we were prepared. You can't stay anywhere along the coast and not be right down the street from the railroad. It basically follows the coastline for hundreds of miles. I alway travel with a white noise machine and didn't hear any trains once we turned it on and went to bed. My nephew was a little closer to the window on the sofa bed and he thinks he heard the train once as he was falling asleep. There was no noise from other rooms either, even before we turned on the machine.

Breakfast was pretty good and relatively inexpensive. We were glad that the restaurant was open longer hours for breakfast on weekends. We didn't get up until almost 10am.

The location can't be beat and it was really close to all the places we needed to go to meet with various family members before and after my uncle's 90th birthday party. Checkout was effortless in the morning. If I get back to Gulfport, I will stay there again. I would like to go in warmer weather and use the pool and jacuzzi. My nephew made extensive use of the fitness facility and gave it his approval.

All in all, we were very pleased. :)

Room Tip: For a little more money, you can get an incredible view of the Gulf of Mexico. Also, rooms on the S...