“Great” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 45 things to do in Biloxi
Activities: Gambling
More attraction details
Owner description: Boomtown Casino Biloxi offers endless thrills and non-stop fun – all while surrounded by smiles warmer than a Mississippi afternoon. Nestled on Back Bay Biloxi and just moments from the Gulf, we have more Southern hospitality than any other casino on the coast.Try your luck to catch some winning thrills from among 1,100 of the hottest slots and video games. From penny and nickel slots to dollar and $5 games, it’s a safe bet we have the games you are looking for. Love table games? Your seat is waiting at the friendliest tables around. Grab a spot at any of our comfortable tables and you are sure to have a great time!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Biloxi
“Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2011

One of the few casinos with really loooose slots and a great buffet. I am thre every week.

Visited June 2011

Orlando, Florida
26 attraction reviews
“We love Boomtown!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

Boomtown Casino (located in Back Bay area of Biloxi, near IP) is a wonderful casino. It has a great mix of slot machines including lots of new ones. On the second floor there is a small snack bar that offers quick meals at a low cost. Buffet is open for lunch and dinner and it is one of the best in the area. Staff of casino are friendly and all these things make Boomtown a winner for gamblers in Biloxi!

Visited May 2011
“The wait for the buffet is too long.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2011

the wait was about an hour long and the line hardly inched. Haven't eaten the food yet because I'm still in line. The wait for the rides at Disney world were shorter. This better be good!

Westland, Michigan
5 attraction reviews
“Great and diligent security department.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2011

On May 22, 2011, while in town at another casine, my wife and I dropped by the Boomtown Biloxi. While there I lost my wallet with a couple of hundred dollars in it. To their, the chief of security and I retraced my exact steps, and thoroughly around and between each machine. No luck. He had the bus driver check the bus, no luck. In the bathroon, a customer found it and had a cashier call security. It was indeed my wallet minus the money but my travel papers (driver's license) and credit card were there.

Visited May 2011
Pensacola, FL
78 attraction reviews
“Rotten Tasting Crabgs in Boomtown”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2010

My wife and I have eaten at the Boomtown Buffet in Biloxi almost weekly for a long period of time and always have enjoyed the Dungeness Crabs. That is why we kept going back there weekly to eat.
On November 7, 2010 we went there and I went up and got some dungeness crabs as I always first shell out some for my wife. I immediately noticed they did not look proper. The color was off and the meat just did not look right. In fact the meat looked like it was starting to rotten. Crab meat is supposed to be white in color with the leg and claw meat white with some orange and brown. The body meat of these crabs was brown and putrid looking.
We tried to eat these but they were not what I considered healthy looking. We stoped eating this and I then went up and got an Alaskan snow crab. When I cracked open the claw the meat that was exposed was an extremely putrid color and with the cracks in the meat firmness appeared rotted.
I had already mentioned the dungeness crabs to our server, Jennifer, and upon seeing the snow crabs in the same condition I requested a manager.
A man came over and I showed him the meat in the crab upon my plate and asked him what was going on with this restaurant and their crabs. I was told he was going to get the chef to look at it. He left and returned with a cook, not the head chef. Upon looking at the crab I showed him he stood there a minute and then stated that they had changed where they purchased their crabs and that these were not as good of a grade as their usual supplier.
I questioned him about the looks of these crabs and then he said, "Oh yes this supplier is sending us brown meat crabs!" Until I tried to eat the junk they now call dungeness crabs I have never heard of a brown meat crab except those that have gone bad.
I requested a refund from the manager for our $46.50 we had paid to dine on Dungeness crabs and was denied this refund.
We left and then went to the Grand Casino where they only served alaskan snow crabs but the meat was white and the taste was good. Grand Biloxi also served a very tasty prime rib just in case you did not eat seafood or shellfish.
On our way back to Pensacola I did suffer some stomach cramping and did not feel good, something I attribute to the crabs at boomtown.