“Good ride” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 29 Attractions in Biloxi
Type: Islands, Hot Springs/ Geysers, Outdoors
Activities: Leisure education
More attraction details
Owner description: For lovers of the sea and boating, these Mississippi Barrier islands provide sun, beach and lots of outdoor fun.
17 attraction reviews
“Good ride”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Good ride and the water is somewhat better than that on the strip. More waves at least. Not at all the turquoise blue you find in Florida. Long walk but there is a sidewalk so you don't have to walk in sand. There are bathrooms and snack facilities available on the island and boat. However please don't expect to see dolphins in the way to the island a peaceful ride though.

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
9 attraction reviews
“Worth a Visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I enjoy riding the ferry to Ship Island. They beach on the Gulf side is beautiful and so is the water. I always have fun.
My only complaint is the trash that washed up on shore from different places. While it is not a huge problem, it is one that I noticed the last time I went, over a year ago. They may have a more aggressive trash clean up on the island now.

Gulfport, Mississippi
4 attraction reviews
“Great spot but didn't know about the beach chair/umbrella rentals”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

It was a great trip and a beautiful beach. t was our first trip there and weren't aware of what was available on the island till we got there. The beach chair/umbrella rental charge was higher than we expected for only a 2 hour visit. If we had known we would have brought our own chairs and umbrella, but I suppose that is why they don't include this information anywhere we looked before we left on this trip. The tour was a good time overall.

Visited September 2012
Albuquerque, NM
7 attraction reviews
“prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

all I want are some prices on some things to do. For whatever reason I can't seem to get any prices. thank you.

Visited September 2012
Nashville, Tn
12 attraction reviews
“Ship Island was fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Liked the beach and water and snack bar that wasn't really costly like I expected. Take suntan lotion!!

Visited July 2012