“Glad I Went” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 29 Attractions in Biloxi
Activities: Dining, Gambling, Nightlife, Drinking
More attraction details
Owner description: This Gulf Coast casino resort offers the whole package: accommodations, dining, gaming, shopping, charter boat fishing, access to 19 championship golf courses and big-name acts for nighttime entertainment.
“Glad I Went”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2004

Wow, what a beautiful property. This place is located on such a great coastal area, that competing for attractiveness would be very hard. Well, the Beau Rivage does the job. My limited budget restricted me to a room without a gulf view, but the view was still a very nice one. One of the best deals was free coffee refills all day at the yuppie coffee place. Just the thing to keep ya playing in the casino until late. I found the staff to be very cordial and at all snobby. Well worth a repeat visit. The show, "Taganai" was really good. Not too expensive for the entertainment you get. Since I actually won money on slots, (very rare for me) makes me believe that the machines are a little looser than Las Vegas. So don't miss a chance to visit if you can.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
A TripAdvisor Member
“Comments from a Transplanted Local”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2004

Out of all the casinos in the Biloxi/Gulfport MS area, the Beau is by far the most glamorous. The buffet is better than most in the area, if more expensive. As for the other restaurants, most are in the $15 - $20 per plate range. I recommend the Memphis and Brewery. If you wish to impress your date/spouse, and dropping $100 - $200 is not an issue, look no further than Porthouse restaurant (formally known as Coral).
The restaurant walls are a saltwater aquarium. From about three feet off the ground, to the (est) 12-foot ceilings, all four walls are aquarium. Truly something to see. The service is top-notch, and the food is very good indeed. The wife and I dropped $100 with no drinks, apps, or deserts. Anyway, the hotel is very upscale compared to the other hotels. Service is very good too. When the hotel/casino first opened, they had a snobbish attitude to the locals, and quickly earned a bad reputation. They have since corrected this. The spa area is very nice when the weather is bearable. Remember that the summers are very hot and humid down here. A good time to visit is March, April, early May, and the fall months. However, remember hurricane season is most active Aug - Oct. The shows at the Beau are comparable to others. I saw the acrobatic TAGANAI show Jan 04. It was not nearly as polished as Cirque du Soleil. I would not pay, but would recommend if the tickets were complimentary, as mine were. The Grand Casino Biloxi is also worth a visit.

Houston
“The Class of the Coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2004

We try to stay at Beau Rivage once a year or so. The rooms are nice and the suites spectacular. Our last corner suite was probably the nicest room I've stayed in anywhere. Very clean, too!

Revere, MA
3 attraction reviews
“Loved Beau Rivage!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2003

I stayed at Beau Rivage 2 nights in early October. The room was absolutely beautiful. I loved watching the shrimp boats going out at dusk and returning at dawn! The pool area is fantastic, and the grounds and hotel are very well maintained. I would give this hotel a "10". I highly recommend it and I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

“Excellent, Excellent, Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2003

We had reservations at another hotel but when we arrived we were completely disappointed and did not stay there. We had no idea where we were going to stay and called Beau Rivage while three minutes away.
They told us to come right down and they would see what they could do.
Within ten minutes we were checked in and the bellhop had our bags at the door. We ended up staying two nights and had the best time. We did not have to leave the facility for anything. The shops, the restuarants, the arcade, the pool, the view, everything was just beautiful. I will not stay anywhere else in Biloxi but the Beau Rivage.