“Best Service Ever!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 29 Attractions in Biloxi
Activities: Dining, Gambling, Nightlife, Drinking
More attraction details
Owner description: This Gulf Coast casino resort offers the whole package: accommodations, dining, gaming, shopping, charter boat fishing, access to 19 championship golf courses and big-name acts for nighttime entertainment.
Alabama
3 attraction reviews
“Best Service Ever!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stayed at The Beau on Saturday night and it was wonderful. We had booked another hotel and they gave our room away when we tried to check in at 11:40pm. We ended up at The Beau, tired, mad and worried. The Beau was so great to us. James, at check in heard what we had been through and at 2 o'clock in the morning took special care of us to get us in a room and happy. Ms. Aleigh helped him and we are so very grateful for James and his excellent skills, kind words and reassurance that we would be taken care of. He wasn't kidding!!! We had the BEST service ever!

The buffet the next morning was great and I would highly recommend it!

When we checked out, we met Jeromy and Ricky. We enjoyed the great service from Jeromy that we experienced during our entire stay. I met Ricky, working along with Jeromy and he was so cute and thought my jokes were funny. What a great group of people!

I had the pleasure of meeting Peter Weeks, Hotel Manager, and told him how wonderful his staff was. I really hope to go back soon and be treated as special as I was this visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Atlanta GA
6 attraction reviews
“Great Casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is a huge casino with lots of slot machines. There weren't a lot of available hosts but there were lots of options for games. This hotel is beautiful, too. Really was nicely decorated for Christmas.

Visited December 2012
Montgomery, Alabama
3 attraction reviews
“Looks good on the outside But there NOSES BLOCK THE LIGHT”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Been once before and had issue with the room was outdated, nasty, etc.. Invited me back and this time the room or Suite was awesome, but the staff was as uncaring, professional and a people person as I would expect at Motel 6. Only after we decide to leave after one night of our 3 nights was the front desk manager very nice and tried to accommodate, but the damage was already done. AND DO NOT GO THERE IN AN SUV, I WAS IN A LAND ROVER, MET MY WIFE WHOM WAS IN A LEXUSW SUV, BOTH NEW MODELS. WE WERE MET BY BARNEY FIFE'S AUNT IN A SECURITY OUTFIT and ask to open our hatch and back door for a SECURITY CHECK. Yet the next morning as we were waiting on our valet to bring vehicles TO GET THE HELL OUT, I counted 5 SUV's pull up and No AUNT BARNEY checking them! Now before you think it, I am a ALABAMA Born American and so is my wife. No racial profiling excuse. JUST , Well I can not even explain, it was downhill again from there on in until next morning when we left and went back to our Number 1 Hard Rock. THEY KNOW GUEST SERVICE AND UP TO DATE ROOMS Clean.

FL
“Too many penny machines”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

All new machines at the bar which is good. But our favorite bank of poker machines are now replaced with penny machines. Go figure - I guess they must be money makers.

mexico beach
9 attraction reviews
“so so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

not really impressed seems like any other casino with a lot more snobbery. Very pretty and nice slot machine did not eat or drink there