“Very Happy- We will stay again!” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   957 Cedar Lake Rd, Biloxi, MS 39532   |
Ranked #14 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Tallahassee, FL
“Very Happy- We will stay again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2010

We were very pleased with this hotel. It's new and the staff was very helpful and friendly. We were traveling with a dog, cat and almost two year old. The suite was beautiful and had enough room for the pack-n-play in one room and me and hubby in the other. It was also very pet friendly. And the breakfast was good too! We drive from Florida to Texas every year and we will be staying here again!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, April 27, 2011
Thanks so much for your feedback! I hope you had a safe trip to Texas and we look foward to seeing you the next trip through our area. We are so proud of our suites and I am glad that you and your family found it to be comfortable.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Arlington, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2010

Stayed overnight here due to personal travel. Checked in late, which was handled great. I had called ahead of time and warned them I would have a very late check in and they said that was fine. My reservation was correct and I went to my room. The room looks great but the walls are paper thin. I can hear the people next door talking, then I can hear their tv...the room on the other side of mine has a dog, which started barking at 11:00 pm. I can understand some noise in a hotel room but it sounded as if these people and dog were standing in my room....needless to say, it was loud. The only other complain I have is for the towels in the bathroom. Stains and dingy white is not good. At this point, they should really replace the towels in the hotel. I had to pick the cleanest looking one of the three.

The business center had no paper in the printer and when I asked the front desk for paper, I was told the first 2 sheets are free and it's 25 cents per sheet after.

Overall, though, it did suite it's purpose but I would not choose to stay there if I were in the area for vacation...more of a cheap necessity at the time.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
We very much appreciate your feedback and I am sorry that you did not have the experience that we strive to provide to our guests. We do order towels on a regular basis to keep them new and fresh, but rest assured, I will address this with our Executive Housekeeper to make sure she disgards any towels that are not in the best of shape. I apologize. We do not usually recieve noise complaints here at the hotel, however it sounds like you did expereince some issues with noise in the adjacent room and for this I am also truly sorry. I hope you will give us another chance if in the area and please call me directly if you make reservations so I may personally upgrade your next stay. Thanks again for the honest feedback.
Ft Worth TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2010

We were in Biloxi for the week, and we travel with our dogs. We love La Quinta since they
are so pet friendly. This location is clean, nice comfortable beds, nice area to walk dogs
around for their potty breaks. Good location, only 10 minutes to beach and alot of
restaurants and gyms close by. Enjoyed our stay. Go to coffee shop across the street
for great fresh grind coffees!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Thanks so much for the wonderful review and I will share with my staff your positive feedback. We work (and train) very hard to be "Here For You" when you travel and I am glad to see that this is the experience that we provided to you. We also very much welcome our four-legged friends as well. See you next trip! (I'm drinking some of that delicious coffee now!)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2010

This was a stop on a long trip between Texas and Florida. We had 2 pets with us so appreciated the pet-friendly, no extra charge policy. Clean rooms, helpful staff, convenient Applebee's restaurant right next door.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
Thanks so much for your feedback and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I really hope you enjoyed that trip to Florida! If you make the trip again this year we hope to be your 'stop on the way'. The Appleebees is located in our parking lot and it is very convienient for a drink or bite to eat. I will also share with our Executive Housekeeper you comments on the cleanliness of the hotel- she works very hard on this and is very proud of our exceptional scores in this area. Again, thanks for your business and taking the time to share your thoughts on TripAdvisor.
Laredo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2010

We stayed at this hotel one night during a road trip.

When checking in, I thought we were going to have a problem, as we reserved a two-room king suite with a privacy door, but they tried to give us a regular suite. Apparently, another guest's room had a problem, and they were upgraded to a two-room suite. But fortunately, Sean at the front desk rearranged a few things and we got the room we reserved.

Both rooms were spacious and clean. The hotel had a crib available for our baby with a nice thick mattress. The bed was very nice too, with lots of pillows and nice linens.

Other newer La Quinta's have small tv's in the bathrooms. This one didn't for some reason, but really it wasn't a big deal. It's simply a nice perk I've seen in other La Quinta's.

We had our small dog with us, and no hassles. They are very pet-friendly!

The breakfast buffet was good, but there was no high chair available. That was the only negative during the stay.

There's an Applebee's restaurant conveniently located in the same parking lot.

It's a good, well-priced hotel, and I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2010

I have never stayed at a La Quinta before this stay. I will only use La Quinta's from here on out. Their staff is very friendly and made my trip enjoyable.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled solo
What a wonderful review! We thank you for your feedback and I am so glad we were able to show you our speical, Southern Hospitality! If you are in the area again, please contact me directly and I will make sure we upgrade your next stay. Welcome to the La Quinta Family!
Virginia Beach, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2010

I booked this hotel because it got a really good review on this site. It was easy enough to find because it is on a secondary road right off the highway. The only problem I had finding it is that it is set kind of far off the road and located behind a restaurant. It is in an alright-looking area. The shopping center across the street looked to be either very run down or mostly vacant. When I arrived, the hotel appeared to be new and very clean. I liked my room a lot. It was nice and clean, a good size for the price and the beds were pretty comfortable. I really liked the flat screen tv and larger-than-average refrigerator. The only drawback would be that the bathtubs are very slippery.
Unfortunately, the staff was very unfriendly. It actually seemed as though they were burdened by having to check me in. I was never acknowledged when I was entering or leaving the hotel. The front desk staff member on duty was usually watching television in the breakfast area. I was injured in the hotel and the management and most of the staff members were rude enough to blame me for it. Not one person actually bothered to ask if I was okay or if there was anything they could do. I had to load my own luggage in the car on the day I left even though I could barely walk and only had use of 1 arm. They did not even have a form for me to report the incident. On the day I checked out, there were 3 staff members standing around at the front desk and they all let the phone ring for more than a minute. Only two front desk employees at this hotel had any kind of customer service skills. I found both of these gentleman to be very friendly and helpful.
Although this hotel was clean and well-maintained, I will not ever stay here again or recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
I am so sorry to hear that you had a few negative experenices during your stay. If you would like to give me a call at the hotel I would be happy to discuss with you in person. We strive very hard through training and practice to exceed our guest expectations and it appears we did not succeed in your stay and for that I am truly sorry. I hope you will give us another chance and I can promise to give you my personal attention if you come back. Please call me if you make reservations and I will upgrade your room as well.

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi? Share your experiences!