We were in Biloxi for the week, and we travel with our dogs. We love La Quinta since they
are so pet friendly. This location is clean, nice comfortable beds, nice area to walk dogs
around for their potty breaks. Good location, only 10 minutes to beach and alot of
restaurants and gyms close by. Enjoyed our stay. Go to coffee shop across the street
for great fresh grind coffees!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Biloxi Casinos 5 miles, Sunkist Golf Club 2 miles, Biloxi Sports Complex 1 mile, MS Coast Coliseum & Convention Center 5.9 miles , Edgewater Mall 5 miles, Gulf Islands Waterpark 14 miles and Prime 1 outlet 12 miles. Biloxi has everything beaches, boating, world class golf, shopping, fishing, dining, museums, and more; all within close proximity of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Biloxi
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- La Quinta Biloxi
- Biloxi La Quinta