The best thing about the hotel was the staff. Over the top friendly and bent over backwards to help in any way they could. The rooms were a little dated, but pretty clean. Our closet had a musty scent to it, but nothing we couldn't live with. Very pretty view of the small lake behind the hotel. Would definitely not shy away from staying here again or recommending to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Biloxi Casinos 5 miles, Sunkist Golf Club 2 miles, Biloxi Sports Complex 1 mile, MS Coast Coliseum & Convention Center 5.9 miles , Edgewater Mall 5 miles, Gulf Islands Waterpark 14 miles and Prime 1 outlet 12 miles. Biloxi has everything beaches, boating, world class golf, shopping, fishing, dining, museums, and more; all within close proximity of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Biloxi
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- La Quinta Biloxi
- Biloxi La Quinta