It was nice hotel, i love the fact that they allow dogs in la quinta, so when we travel with dogs, thats the place we looking for. This hotel was little over priced. But everything is clean and nice.
My only thing is that its very loud in hallway so dont think about sleeping inn there you will be up at 8 o clock because of loud housekeepers and other people walking and screaming around.
And you can here perfectly what people next door doing or watching in their tv. Just very thin walls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Biloxi Casinos 5 miles, Sunkist Golf Club 2 miles, Biloxi Sports Complex 1 mile, MS Coast Coliseum & Convention Center 5.9 miles , Edgewater Mall 5 miles, Gulf Islands Waterpark 14 miles and Prime 1 outlet 12 miles. Biloxi has everything beaches, boating, world class golf, shopping, fishing, dining, museums, and more; all within close proximity of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Biloxi
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- La Quinta Biloxi
- Biloxi La Quinta