“Stay here!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dallas
“Stay here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2008

I chose this hotel because the weekend I was staying in Mississipi they had 'cruising the coast' there & nearly everything was booked. It wasn't my first choice because it was a little over my price range but I stayed nonetheless. It was completely worth it & If I ever have to return to Gulfport I will be staying here. The breakfast is amazing, the rooms are very clean & spacious. Not to mention how updated all the furniture & bedding is. I hadn't seen my fiance in months (hes in the military in Gulfport) & this hotel really made our weekend as special as possible. I don't think I've ever stayed in a hotel as clean & friendly & I've stayed in many- inlcuding the OVERpriced ones. Oh yes & they're very pet friendly although I do not have any pets I saw a few coming in & out of the rooms. If your looking for a pleasant stay in Gulfport/Biloxi pick this place. Your sure to never come across any problems. Thank you La Quinta.. you made the weekend with my sailor one to remember!

• Liked — the upkeep of the rooms.
  • Disliked — could have been a tad cheaper - BUT completely worth it!!
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, April 27, 2011
We do value your thoughts and feedback. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and I can't thank you enough for your business. We hope to see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Mobile, Al
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2008

Fabulous new hotel for those of us with pets. Until now, going to Biloxi meant either leaving our beautiful golden retriever behind or staying in a roach motel. Now, we have LaQuinta. Less than 5 minutes from the casinos. Room was fresh and clean. Tiled bathroom. Surprisingly large flat screen TV (32") with loads of HIGH DEFINITION channels. Refrigerator and microwave included in all rooms (according to the front desk). Pets are not only allowed but WELCOMED. We were encouraged to bring our dog through the front lobby. There is a large area on the side of the hotel for our pet (a handy mechanical pooper-scooper was provided). The hotel backs up to a small lake. Ask for an even numbered room to get a view of the lake and pool. The pool is quite large for a hotel of this size. It's long enough to do laps and is 5 foot deep. Palm trees are all around. A laundry room (we didn't try) and small fitness room is located on the first floor. Drinks from the machine were reasonably priced (dollar and a half for a 20 ounce). The hotel is located directly behind Applebee's and is within a 1 minute walk of Long John Silver/KFC and a Harley Davidson Company Store. All in all, a perfect hotel. A little pricier than the other non-casino hotels, but WORTH EVERY PENNY.

• Liked — Pet Friendly and new
  • Disliked — A little expensive (but worth it)
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
We are thrilled you and your four legged friend enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again!

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi? Share your experiences!