I chose this hotel because the weekend I was staying in Mississipi they had 'cruising the coast' there & nearly everything was booked. It wasn't my first choice because it was a little over my price range but I stayed nonetheless. It was completely worth it & If I ever have to return to Gulfport I will be staying here. The breakfast is amazing, the rooms are very clean & spacious. Not to mention how updated all the furniture & bedding is. I hadn't seen my fiance in months (hes in the military in Gulfport) & this hotel really made our weekend as special as possible. I don't think I've ever stayed in a hotel as clean & friendly & I've stayed in many- inlcuding the OVERpriced ones. Oh yes & they're very pet friendly although I do not have any pets I saw a few coming in & out of the rooms. If your looking for a pleasant stay in Gulfport/Biloxi pick this place. Your sure to never come across any problems. Thank you La Quinta.. you made the weekend with my sailor one to remember!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Biloxi Casinos 5 miles, Sunkist Golf Club 2 miles, Biloxi Sports Complex 1 mile, MS Coast Coliseum & Convention Center 5.9 miles , Edgewater Mall 5 miles, Gulf Islands Waterpark 14 miles and Prime 1 outlet 12 miles. Biloxi has everything beaches, boating, world class golf, shopping, fishing, dining, museums, and more; all within close proximity of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Biloxi
- La Quinta Biloxi
- Biloxi La Quinta