First off I have to thank La Quinta again for being a Pet Friendly Motel. For those individuals who do not like Dogs or Cats, should know about this. If you don't want to be in a motel with Pets, then go someplace else. I get tired of the whining and crying from people who don't think pets should be in a motel. For the most part OUR PETS are our FAMILY and when we travel they come along. Our Kids.
That all being said, this motel is very nice, about 5 years old and in pretty good shape.
The Staff is friendly and very accommodating. There is a Hot Breakfast offered in the morning.
Close to all the Casinos and the Beach.
This next comment is for MOTEL MANGAGEMENT And CORPORATE MANAGEMENT:
You need to erect a LARGER SIGN NEAR THE ROADWAY. We missed the turn after spotting the motel only to see a very small sign hidden by a larger sign on the road.
Prices are OK, a little high, but considering it is summer in Biloxi and it is a tourist town, then they are about correct.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Biloxi Casinos 5 miles, Sunkist Golf Club 2 miles, Biloxi Sports Complex 1 mile, MS Coast Coliseum & Convention Center 5.9 miles , Edgewater Mall 5 miles, Gulf Islands Waterpark 14 miles and Prime 1 outlet 12 miles. Biloxi has everything beaches, boating, world class golf, shopping, fishing, dining, museums, and more; all within close proximity of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Biloxi
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- La Quinta Biloxi
- Biloxi La Quinta