This is a pet friendly hotel and it has a very dirty feel. It had a smell in the lobby, the room and the floors looked like they had seen better days. It just felt dirty in the whole place. There were men sitting outside the front door drinking and throwing out *%&*$* language.
We were on the road and waited too long to book at HardRock or one of the better spots. Be sure to plan ahead for Biloxi since it is a casino town.
Drive past this hotel unless you need a place that takes pets and take your lysol!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Biloxi Casinos 5 miles, Sunkist Golf Club 2 miles, Biloxi Sports Complex 1 mile, MS Coast Coliseum & Convention Center 5.9 miles , Edgewater Mall 5 miles, Gulf Islands Waterpark 14 miles and Prime 1 outlet 12 miles. Biloxi has everything beaches, boating, world class golf, shopping, fishing, dining, museums, and more; all within close proximity of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and LaQuinta so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Biloxi
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- La Quinta Biloxi
- Biloxi La Quinta