This hotel is quite new, dating from 2008. It has meeting rooms and an outdoor hot tub and swimming pool overlooking a small lake. It is convenient to the interstate, and has fairly numerous eating options nearby, although they aren't all very visible if you arrive at night. There is an Applebee restaurant and four different fast food locations within one block. You should note that this is not a beachfront location. The LaQuinta chain has become very friendly to dogs and there were many dogs in residence, but their owners took good care of them and there were no problems. Pricing was very reasonable considering the high rates generally charged on or near the gulf coast. We were happy to find this place, and will always stay here in future visits to the Mississippi gulf coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Biloxi Casinos 5 miles, Sunkist Golf Club 2 miles, Biloxi Sports Complex 1 mile, MS Coast Coliseum & Convention Center 5.9 miles , Edgewater Mall 5 miles, Gulf Islands Waterpark 14 miles and Prime 1 outlet 12 miles. Biloxi has everything beaches, boating, world class golf, shopping, fishing, dining, museums, and more; all within close proximity of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Biloxi
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- La Quinta Biloxi
- Biloxi La Quinta