I chose this hotel because it was right off the interstate and I was just traveling through Biloxi. The hotel was great.
From the moment I checked in, I knew I had made the right decision. The staff was friendly, the lobby was spacious, clean and impressive!
The room was more than adequate and most important it was clean. I received a call after being in my room for less than five minutes from the front desk asking if everything was ok. Again, you couldn't ask for friendlier people.
If I ever have to go through Biloxi again I would stay there. Great place for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Biloxi Casinos 5 miles, Sunkist Golf Club 2 miles, Biloxi Sports Complex 1 mile, MS Coast Coliseum & Convention Center 5.9 miles , Edgewater Mall 5 miles, Gulf Islands Waterpark 14 miles and Prime 1 outlet 12 miles. Biloxi has everything beaches, boating, world class golf, shopping, fishing, dining, museums, and more; all within close proximity of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Biloxi
- La Quinta Biloxi
- Biloxi La Quinta